Chapter 19: Glomgold's Mental Breakdown

Magica really didn't want to be involved in this whole "taking over the ship" thing anymore because homie just wanted to get wasted on her free time, but Ma Beagle convinced her to continue with the play by offering her half of the cruise company if they did manage to convince Scrooge to give it up.

Currently it was 3 am, the haunting hour, and Ma Beagle, her three top sons, Magica, and (sadly) Glomgold were getting ready to take over the helm area, where the wheel and captain were located.

"Alright, to go over the plan again," Ma Beagle started. It was the sixth goddamn time she was going over it but her sons needed to hear it and, most importantly, Glomgold. "Magica, you handle any security cameras with the little skill you have without magic."

Mega roast on Magica. Damn. She shrugged it off and started chugging on her whiskey again.

"Bigtime, Bouncer, Burger, you three break in the door, that's when you," She pointed to Glomgold "Waddle on in and do whatever you usually do to annoy people. It'll catch the cruise off guard and that's when the rest of us will run in to take them down when they're distracted."

"Wait, soooooo..." Glomgold blinked slowly. He had to wipe the drool away that was dripping from his beak. "I go in there and cockroach crawl?"

"I DON'T CARE, FLINTHEART! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO!"

"So I can search them for goldfish?"

"I DON'T CARE!" She slapped him but Glomgold predictably didn't react. Ma Beagle sighed before turning to her sons again. "Do you idiots need me to repeat anything."

"Yeah, actually-"

"Shut up, Bigtime. Magica, do your thing."

Magica nodded, finishing up her whiskey bottle. She used it to smash the two security cameras before breaking the remaining glass on her head. "Can I leave now?"

"No. We still need you to help tie up the crew members."

"God. I wish I had another whiskey."

Ma Beagle eyed her sons and they got the message well enough. Bouncer smashed the lock handle without any help from his brothers and creaked the door open for Glomgold.

Ma Beagle now eyed him.

He looked at her and blinked one eye at a time. He started drooling again.

"Flintheart..."

"Wot?"

She grit her teeth together. It was so hard to not yell, but she had to keep her voice low when the door was slightly opened. None of the crew members inside had noticed. "It's your turn to go in there and start distracting them."

"Wot?"

"Go in there and ask them for goldfish."

"THEY GOT GOLDFISH?!"

Ma Beagle didn't say anything else before he scuttled into the room quicker than lighting. He didn't have to crack the door open any wider, he slid in like a cockroach, his body squishing and forming along with the framed walls.

"OI! ANY OF YOOH GOT GOLDFISH!"

The 4 crew members, including the captain, that were in the helm turned and stared at him. Not because he busted in, but because he was still only wearing Gloria's bra and Ellie's underwear.

"Um..." One spoke up. "You're not supposed to be in there, sir. If you want goldfish there is a small snack store open 24/7 on the main deck."

"NO! THAT COSTS MONEH!" He scuttled around in a circle. "I SMELL IT ON YOOH!" He pointed to the captain. "WHERE'S THE GOLDFISH!"

The captain put his hands in the air. "My son really likes goldfish so that's probably it, I don't have any on me so-"