Chapter 13: Gang Shit and Murder

It was early afternoon and what was Gloria doing, you ask? You didn't ask that but we're going to tell you anyway. Homegirl ran out of weed and was trying to find a dealer on the ship. She invited Gyro along and, as you may expect, he politely declined. He claimed his time was better spent debating the meaning of the universe and he would wait for her return so they could grab lunch or something.

Gloria shrugged that off. As she wandered around the cruise, she started going through her head where she could possibly find a weed dealer. Or any dealer really, she was lowkey desperate. Then it clicked. The strip club! She hadn't been banned from that place yet (emphasis on yet) so it was perfect! She gave herself a mental high five before heading over to the adult section of the ship. Sure, it was only 10:30 am, but that place was popping 24/7. What else were single men supposed to do on a cruise line?

She got in with no issues and it looked like it was prime time for the party. But it was always prime time. The people in there, being in total darkness with only strobe lights, lost track of time. It was still 3 am for all they knew. Gloria looked around to see if Crystal was working. If anyone knew a dealer, whether in the strip club or not, it was Crystal.

Sure enough, Crystal was rocking that pole. Gloria wondered what her hours were or if she ever slept, but that was a question for another time.

"Yooooo, Crystal! My gal!"

There were enough strippers rocking the stage for Crystal to hop off without being yelled at for a few minutes. Her eyes lit up and she strutted with her sexy ass heels over to her longtime BFF.

"Hey, Glo! Good to see you again!" Crystal winked. "The hell you doing here? Want to work it again?"

"Bitch, do you ever give the pole a break?!" That didn't need to be answered. Gloria remembered Vegas all too well... "Do you know where I can find a drug dealer? I'm low on weed."

Crystal fucking lost it. She wheezed and needed to hop off the stage before she fell over. "God. You haven't changed a bit." She wiped a tear away. "Yeah. I know a guy. Dunno his name but he's usually around here somewhere." Crystal began scanning the area. "I saw him earlier. Why don't you check the bar? He should be wearing a black trench coat. You know, all cliche like. I'm surprised security hasn't checked him yet. He's got some molly and shrooms too, just so ya know. I tried it and it's killer."

Gloria put a hand to her chest "Crystal, you are the classiest bitch I have ever known." She waved goodbye to Crystal and walked over to the bar where sketchy guy McGee was. She sat down next to him and ordered herself whiskey. "Yo, do you have weed or what?"

He side eyed her. "Yes I do, Gloria."

Uh-uh, Gloria was having none of that. She got up from her seat ready to fucking bolt. "Have I bought weed from you before or something?"

The dude finally turned to look at her head on and laid his head on his fist. "Forgot me already? Guess it really has been a while."

It was pretty dark in the strip club and the dude was wearing all black so it was hard to see who it was but she quickly put two and two together. "Aw shit..." She muttered under her breath. Gloria spun around, ready to fucking pounce but she noticed that two other sketchy guys were already there, blocking the exit. With nothing else to do she turned back around at the drug dealer. "The fuck do you want, Axel?"

Axel didn't respond to that. "Small world. You already found yourself a new crew and everything. Moved on quickly."

"Sure have. Seems like you're still as much of a shitbag since the last time I saw you back in New York." She crossed her arms.