Chapter 12: Gyro's Past

Gyro stood in the suite bathroom, door open and all. Don't worry, he was decent with his stupid attire (is that considered being decent?), he was just putting in his unimaginable amount of hair products in order to start the day.

It was actually late afternoon, almost dinner. They just slept the hell in.

Gloria was just chilling out and smoking weed on the bed. She was running low on weed so she was taking hits few and far between. She offered some to Gyro, but he declined like the loser he was. Whatever, more for her.

"Alright. What do you want to do?" Gyro's voice echoed out from the bathroom. He was yelling but he didn't need to because the suite was small as hell. "Hopefully we can keep avoiding Mark and Glomgold..."

Gloria sat up on the bed. "Oh shit I forgot to tell you! I have some tea on Ellie."

"Did she murder someone again?"

"No no not this time... So she texted me about this a few hours ago. Apparently she met someone named Andrew and they are going on a date tonight. She's going to be dropping Boyd off in a little while."

That actually got Gyro's attention. He peeked his head out from the bathroom. "You're telling me that someone found Ellie's personality charming other than Mark?"

Gloria didn't answer that. "I'll get more deetz on the guy after their date." Gloria grabbed her phone and sent Ellie a gif that she probably wouldn't understand.

"Whatever. I'm just glad we get to see Boyd tonight."

"Yeah me too! Oh and that reminds me! Look what I brought!" Gloria leaned over the side of the bed to grab her backpack to get out a framed photo of Gyro during his internship in Japan. You know, the one with the god awful haircut. She laughed at the picture and put it on the nightstand.

"Hm?" He wasn't really paying that much attention quite yet because he was putting away his hair products, but when he finally walked out he nearly shit himself. "WHY DID YOU BRING THAT?! WHY IS IT FRAMED?!"

Gloria laughed again "I told you I was going to frame it! This photo is going wherever I go from now on!"

"Duck Jesus..." Gyro was about to run a hand through his hair but he stopped mid air, not wanting to ruin his look. "You know that photo of myself haunts me. I look terrible." He said that like he didn't look terrible now. His hair was banging though.

"Nooooo I think you look cute! Plus, I'm sure Boyd would love to see it when he comes over." She moved back to her original spot of the bed before puting out her weed. Again, she had to make that shit last.

That earned a smile from Gyro. "Yeah. I'm sure he would. Now that Mark isn't around Ellie anymore, I wouldn't mind giving Boyd a copy of it. That's when I first met the little guy."

Gloria laughed and pulled out 18 copies of the same photo from her backpack and handed one to him.

"..." There was nothing to say about how many copies she had so Gyro didn't say squat.

"I could get them laminated if you want."

"I'll pass."

She stuffed the remaining photos back in her bag. She took one final look at the framed photo and then back at Gyro. "Hey wait a minute. How come you know my whole sob story and I hardly know yours?! All I know about is your internship in Japan and Boyd. Spill the beans before Boyd gets here." Gloria patted the bed, motioning him to sit down.

He sighed and took up her offer, sitting beside her. He shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you. That internship was the main "tragedy" in my life. Other than that and the fact I work for Scrooge, my life was pretty normal beforehand."