Chapter 37: Timeskips and T-Bag

"Goddamnit!"

T-bag slammed his beer down onto the table, what was left over now leaked out from the cracked bottom.

"We're never going to find those bastards!" He chuckled to himself, though he clearly wasn't pleased as he waved for another beer to be handed to him as a waiter walked by. "And you want to know the best part? I've been doing research on those fuckers, yeah, and it seems they get out of every single FUCKING situation imaginable. Agartha, Camp Godgold, Steelbeak, multiple other gangs... it's like they have plot protection or something!"

"...what is that?"

"Shut the FUCK up, Dingles!"

Dingles flinched back and held his beer close to his chest like it was a newborn child. "S-sorry...?"

T-bag ignored him before pulling out a cigarette. Smoking was the only thing that could calm him down. "Okay, not only do we need to find their location, but we also need to come up with a better plan. We can't just be a normal threat to them. We have to be something more."

"W-well..." Vic started wringing his hands together. "Do you have any ideas, sir?"

"Why the hell do you think I'm asking you assholes?!"

Vic nodded vigorously before shutting the hell up. But that only made T-bag slam his fist on the table. He didn't want silence. He wanted a plan.

"Ideas! Spit them out!"

Tina giggled, aggravatingly so, but T-bag didn't punch her because that was his gal. "Chill, babe! We'll come up with something." She began to trace the rim of her glass and leaned forward so her voice echoed around the group. "The girl with the glasses that we all hate the most. What's her name? Gladis? Whatever. She's kinda hot so I say we sell her off."

Before anyone could respond to that, she continued.

"You know the Mafia guy, Freddoccino? He's been looking for a wife."

That seemed to please T-bag. "Now we're talking! And we can rough her up a bit beforehand too, maybe chop off a finger! Alright alright!" T-bag took out his phone and clicked open the notes to start writing this shit down. "More ideas. We still got Bitch Billionaire, Robo Freak, and Chicken Dweeb." He paused. "Oh yeah, and that kid."

Dingles raised a hand but immediately started talking. Aka he did that thing that pisses every elementary school teacher off. "...okay so like, Chicken Dweeb is the driver, right?"

T-bag didn't answer because he had said that fifty times throughout that day alone.

"Is that a yes?"

Still no answer.

"Um... okay? Well, like, if he is the driver we could totally put a bomb in... hold up what's it called?" Dingles took out his phone to look something up. It took him a good minute and everyone had to sit in silence to just stare at him. "The ignition! So when he starts the car, BOOM!"

"Hmmm..." T-bag looked over at Vic. "You're good at making bombs, right, Vicky?"

Vic, again, vigorously nodded.

"Alright. You're in charge of that." He added that to his Waddle phone notes. "What else we got for Bitch Billionaire and the Robo Freaks?"

When no one answered he gave his own idea for what should be done with Ellie and Boyd. "Ya know, they were the pricks who fucked up our bikes..." T-Bag continued "I say we kidnap the robots and slowly dismember them and use their parts for our new bikes. Gotta keep them alive though. We can't have them dying off too quickly." He gave a very disturbing smile as we typed his idea into his phone. "Alright, so now we need a plan for Bitch Billionaire."