Chapter 29: Everyone Gets Kidnapped... Again

Gyro didn't answer Boyd's call considering his room was literally 2 doors down, so he figured the call would wait. He unlocked the door and entered the overly shitty motel room. Man, Jimmy Buffett sucked for picking out that place.

"Hey, Boyd! What's going on? Do you want dinner?" Gyro stopped in his tracks and shut his mouth as soon as the door closed behind him.

T-bag, one of the members of Heidi's motorcycle gang, was leaning against a wall in the corner of the room, smoking. And that was most certainly not allowed. There were designated smoking areas outside. How dare.

"Hi, Dr. Dad! This nice man wants to talk to you!" Boyd was just chilling on the bed playing on his DS and eating Pringles. Ellie would disapprove of that but she wasn't there so whatever.

"Ummm..." Gyro was relieved Boyd wasn't in any danger but holy shit. "Who are you?"

T-bag put out his cigar on the table, leaving a permanent burn mark. "Name's T-bag. Friend of Heidi's."

"Oh..." Gyro started awkwardly rocking back and forth on his heels. "What do you, uh, need? Heidi has my number so I don't see why she would have to send you over."

Gyro's tone had some snarkiness to it. Not the smartest idea but can you blame him? This was his 3rd experience getting involved in a gang in Act 3 alone. It's like the authors just can't think of that many ideas. At least a motorcycle gang was new.

"Dunno, bud. Heidi just wanted me to pick you up."

That didn't answer why the hell Heidi didn't just message him. But, of course, there were apparently a whole lot of things he didn't know about Heidi.

Gyro didn't see a weapon on T-bag, but he knew he had one. No gang member of any gang would just not carry around a weapon; especially when sent to "pick someone up".

"Alright. Alright." Gyro put his hands up. There was no way he was going to fight this guy with Boyd in the room. Plus his twig ass would lose because T-bag was buff as hell. "I'll go with you."

He remained holding his hands in the air while looking over to Boyd. "You're going to have to stay in your mom's room for the night. She's in room 107, okay? I'll be back tomorrow."

T-bag shook his head before Boyd could answer. Boyd had Pringles in his mouth anyway so it would've taken him a good few moments to speak.

"Oh hellllllll no. That kid is a snitch. I can see it in his eyes." T-bag gestured to Boyd who now wore a very confused expression and took his attention away from his DS. "He's coming along."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, chicken boy."

Gyro's mind went off of the threat for a moment and he raised a brow. "...but you're a chicken."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU BOTH ARE COMING ALONG WITH ME! NOW!"

Boyd stood up and walked over to Gyro, slowly, as to not cause any trouble.

T-bag walked over to the bed and picked up the Pringles. "Oh sorry. You can bring your snack."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, Mark and Ellie were walking around the shit city that was Tampa. They decided to go on a date that night and did whatever the fuck but honestly who cares. Afterward Mark claimed it was the perfect time to seek revenge on Heidi and Ellie just followed along as per usual.

From what Ellie had gathered it looked like they were heading toward the building the rave was in the other night and she wasn't too happy about it. She turned to look at Mark with a somewhat concerned expression. "What is your 'brilliant scheme' exactly?"