Chapter 21: Stranded

Comenzar desde el principio

"What? You think homegirl would do that?"

"Homegirl?"

"Yeah. She's chill as fuck and a fellow drunkyard. I can't doubt my fellow drunks like that." Gloria laughed like that was a killer joke. It wasn't. It wasn't even a joke to begin with. What an idiot. "Plus you know she's too lazy to do anything like that. You think she would get pissed enough to seek revenge? Please."

"You're right... shit..." He scooted more toward the middle of the lifeboat, getting a bit freaked out being so close to the edge. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm already out of theories. All our enemies on the ship are either dead or Magica and Burger."

"Is Burger threatening?"

That question didn't need to be asked, but keep in mind Gloria had no idea who Burger was, what he looked like rather, and had no idea he was a scrawny wimp. A scrawnier and wimpier wimp than Gyro.

Gyro laughed. "Absolutely not. I don't think he even knows how to talk."

"Welp." Gloria shrugged before laying back down. She still kept her hand on her forehead. "I'm going back to sleep. Feel free to join."

"Excuse me?!"

"Don't get snippy. Chill out."

"You can't just go back to sleep!" His voice was rising and Gloria was getting a bit concerned that Mark and the others were going to wake up. At this point, she didn't care enough to shut Gyro up. If they woke up and tipped over the boat in a state of panic, that was on him, not her. "This was supposed to be our vacation and now we're stranded! AND we're probably going to die! This is just FANTASTIC!"

He threw his arms in the air to emphasize his point and his anger. Although he had an entire conversation with Gloria, it was starting to dawn on him as well how fucked they were now that the talking was coming to an end and he didn't want it to because Gloria needed to help figure something out. She wasn't good at that, which Gyro knew, but whatever,

Gloria sighed but didn't sit back up. "My brain hurts too much!" She whined like a child, sounding horrifyingly like Mark for a scary moment. "Listen dude. This sucks but think about it. We survived Agartha, actually that was me, but we survived a dictator and a death camp. I bet we can survive this no problem."

"How?! This is a totally different situation! We can't escape or hide! We can't fight our way out of here! We have no food or water either!"

"Shit..." Gloria didn't want to admit he had a point, but he did. "Man. We really are fucked over this time. Goddamnit. All I wanted was some more Edible Goldfish and to see my girl Crystal again! Maybe strip for a little bit with her for a second round!"

"NO! WHERE'S MY PHONE!? NO, GOD, PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOO!"

Gyro jumped but Gloria didn't. She expected this so she steadily pushed herself up again to look over at none other than Mark Beaks.

"THAT'S YOUR MAIN CONCERN HERE?!" Gyro snapped back.

"UMMM, YEAH?! SHOULD I BE CONCERNED BY ANYTHING ELSE?!"

Gyro did a strangling motion mid air toward Mark. "YEAH! THE FACT WE'RE STRANDED!"

"SHUT UP, WE'RE NOT-" He frowned and looked around for a moment. "Oh..."

"YEAH!"

"WELL SHIT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP MYSELF ENTERTAINED OUT HERE?!"

"IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE WOULDN'T BE WIFI OUT HERE EITHER!"

Mark nearly passed out. "FUCK!"

Before Gyro could yell again, a very angry twig ass Mark tackled him.