37. to love recklessly.

K O A

K O A

I stroke my fingers through Opals red hair as she lays her head on my bare chest. I can't believe it. I can't believe that Opal Clemens is my girlfriend. The most beautiful, silliest, kind hearted girl is mine. How is that even possible? Out of all the people in the world she chose me. I'm completely undeserving of her love. But somehow she wanted me.

I watch her in awe as her moss colored eyes flutter open and shut. Man, she's gorgeous. I never want this moment to end. I wish I could just freeze time and keep us together like this forever.

She pushes herself up, sitting on my lap. She giggles softly, running her finger tips across my lips before placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. My eyes wander down her shirt before I pull them away. "You're so beautiful." I mutter out.

Her cheeks pinken, "So are you." Placing a soft kiss on my jawline she trails down my neck, leaving hickeys behind.

"Opal." I moan softly.

I sit up and gently push her off of me. "Was I hurting you?" She inquires, curiosity in her eyes.

"No." I shake my head, raking my hair with my fingers.

She lays her hand on my knee, "What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head and give her a smile, "Positive babe."

She places her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me onto her. Her fingertips trail down my back, feeling every bump. Pressing our lips together they move in harmony. I push myself off of her and hop off the couch.

Pushing herself to sit up her green eyes follow me. "Koa. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

She gives me a small smile, "Koa, talk to me. Please." She grabs my hand, pulling me back onto the couch.

I fiddle with my fingers in my lap, she grabs my hands, giving them a light squeeze. "Opal..I.. you.."

"What? What is it Koa?"

I pull my hands away and climb off the couch. "Never mind."

She stands up and limps over to me, losing her balance, I grab her waist before she falls over. "I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong."

"No Opal, you didn't do anything wrong. You did everything great-" I trail off, staring down her blouse.

Her face flushes once she notices my stare. You can tell she's getting insecure as she tries to hide her body behind her hands. "Opal I'm sorry." I rub my eyes, "You're just so fucking hot."