21. just a wallflower.

Crystal.^

O P A L

O P A L

It's officially been a month since Koa and I have talked. He's been skipping school more frequently, he's hardly ever there anymore. It's been awhile since I've actually seen him. Why do I miss him? Why can't I get over him?

Gripping my pillow I place it over my face, screaming into it as loud as I can. I'm so tired of feeling this way.

"OPIE!" Polli comes barreling into my room, flying onto the bed and pushing my pillow off of me.

"Yes Polli?"

Her lips twist into a grin, laying on her side and holding up her head with her fist. "Are you ready to go out?"

I sigh, "Not at all."

"May I do your makeup?"

"Why do I have to put make up on?"

"Because it's my party, I want us all to dress up. Not fancy, just casually. Please?" She plants a hopeful smile on her face, her fingers intertwined together, begging me.

"Okay, sure."

She claps her hands together, "Yay!" She grabs my makeup bag off the dresser, placing it beside me on the bed. "I'm just going to do a little. More on the natural side, because you have natural beauty."

"Thanks Polli."

"Do you know what you're going to wear?"

I shake my head, playing with the hem of my skirt. "If you dress up a little it might just boost your spirits." She suggests. "I got a pair of new jeans, you could wear them. Let me dress you!!"

I chuckle lightly, "Okay Polli, I'll let you pick everything out."

"You da bomb sis."

As she finishes up my makeup she gathers all the clothes, piling them on my lap. "Put these on and be a model, because you look fine." She snaps, making fish lips.

I giggle, "You are so weird."

"Weird is my profession."

As I undress myself Polli stares at the scar on my leg, ripping her eyes off as she notices my eyes on her. "How do I look?"

 "How do I look?"