Night Before💥

*7 PM*

I was In The kitchen experimenting with a new cookie recipe.

I took them out the oven and  taste tested one of them.

Delicious!!!

I put some on a plate and walked to the bedroom where Katsuki was doing some paper work from home.

"Knock Knock " I exclaimed as I opened the door.

"You don't have to say that you know" he muttered as he kept writing.

"I wanted to, here taste these, they might be my greatest creation to date" I proudly said as I grinned widely and proud

"I'll be judge of that" Katsuki exclaimed as he grabbed one and bit Into it.

*Ding Dong*

I hummed out and turned around.

"I'll get it" Katsuki immediately put the whole cookie in his mouth and rushed to the door.

"The fuck!" He shouted and ran out feeling nervous what I'd see.

I ran to the living room and it was just Kirishjma, Sero,  and Kaminari.

I felt such a relief.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them with a wave.

"Sorry y/n, it's the night before your wedding you know what that means!" Kaminari exclaimed looking excited.

"So you guys are kidnapping him?" I asked curiously with a grin.

"Pretty much! Last night to have fun before that married life am I right Kacchan" Kaminari smirked.

"Hey! We're still going to be fun even if we're married" I winked at all 5 .

"But don't worry sis, nothing to crazy you know" sero exclaimed as he walked towards me and patted my back.

"Oh so you're not taking him to a club where you oh I don't know pay for woman to take their clothes off?" I muttered as I raised a brow at them

"I mean we could" Kaminari smirked