Uberfan💥

*Few days later*

After the break in scare we had, we tried to go by our normal life but it was hard.

I was constantly checking if the windows and doors were always locked. The security alarm was now on all day.

Even if I was home, I normally wouldn't turn it on until we went to bed, but now once I get home I turn it on no matter what.

Katsuki thinks I didn't notice but he starting checking the patio door every time he'd come home. After dinner he'd stop by and check the backyard and the door itself to see if anything looked off.

Before bed we would normally lay together but now once we were ready for bed he'd tell me 'I'll be right back' and would take AGES to come back.

I found it odd but I saw he'd walk the perimeter of the backyard and made sure there wasn't anything suspicious in the high wall or the fence (our double barrier). He'd take his time making sure everything was fine so I'd always be fast asleep by the time he comes back up from his nightly security look around.

It's been 3 days we've been like this but neither has brought anything of that break in. It has been bothering me , but another thing that kept me from asking was just yesterday on the counter there was a sticky note saying "construction crew coming @ 8 A.m on Sat."

I guess something is getting added Saturday.

I wanted to bring it up though, it's not normal for us to not be communicating like this.

Right now I'll hold onto that until we get home. We're currently in the family practitioners patient room for my check up and Katsuki tagged along, the whole time when we were in the waiting room he was reading pamphlets. I'm pretty sure there no new information in there for him with all the books and articles he's read.

Once we were in the actual room we were really only alone for less than 2 minutes before the friendly face of our usual family practitioner came in to greet us.

Today she introduced us to a new doctor, well our Ob/Gyn...she will now take over caring and viewing my pregnancy and the one who will deliver my baby.

Dr. Yoko.

She was a tall slender woman with shoulder dark blonde length wavy hair. She had a warm smile that made me feel safe and comfortable.

Dr. Yoko read into my medical file and then checked our baby vitals, we got to hear her heart beat again.. Every time we get the chance to hear her heart beat I get so emotional. That is our little princess.

"Start thinking about reserving a spot in the birthing center we provide" Dr. Yoko suggested warmly as she typed what she saw in todays visit on her computer.

"Already??" Katsuki asked as he shot up from his seat and walked over to the examining bed I was sitting on.

"Just to make sure you're registered in, we know sometimes the time is unexpected so just to be safe and secure a spot and room" she smiled as she typed on the computer and I nodded my head understanding.

" Since she's in the third trimester now does she need to be taking more supplements" Katsuki asked our OB/Gyn.

"maybe some iron " Approved Dr. Yoko with a nod.

"She's been eating healthy so you don't need a blood test or anything like that?" Katsuki asked making em slump in my seat ... really? i looked at him with a pout.

"no, not necessarily" Dr. Yoko shook her head

"any chance of her delivering early like soon?" Katsuki continued to question Dr. Yoko. I sighed cause he was asking like crazy instead of me, you know the actual pregnant woman here. Dr. Yoko let out a light chuckle and stepped away from her computer.