You're such an idiot💥

** soooo extra long chapter today!! Seriously this is the size of two chapters!

Hope you enjoy!

Please Vote and comment lots!! I like reading your guys comments lol

Thanks for reading guys! Stay safe and hydrated!!! ❤️**

It was the next day and it was about 10 in the morning when I was loading the washing machine to start the laundry.

Katsuki was at work and from his texts... it was a slow day... he said he was bored since there was nothing going on in the city and there was no reports to fill out.

Only Katsuki would be upset at having no bad people to fight.

He also kept reminding me to not eat anything spicy, stay away from caffeine, don't over do anything that involved heavy lifting and to stay rested as much as I could.

Safe to say he's done his pregnancy research.

I called the clinic this morning and they scheduled to see me tomorrow which made me both excited and nervous.

But in the meantime I was separating our clothes for the first load when I noticed one of his hero costumes in the basket.

He has like 3 copies of the same one since they get all sweaty and smelly at the end of each day and he washes them daily.

Since my day was also slow and I had no errands I decided to be a nice and considerate wife and wash his clothes so he has one less worry every though his day is going by slow.

I held up the top part of his hero costume and got the idea to try it on.

I rushed and tossed clothes and detergent in the first load,I felt so giddy and excited I haven't tried his hero costume on before, I have tried his t shirts and hoodies but never his hero costume.

I ran to the bathroom upstairs and slipped off my normal clothes to put on his hero tank top.

I put on his tank top part and it fit me loose.... like seriously so loose and when I looked down it reached to my mid thigh.

It kinda reminded me of Yaoyorozu's hero costume with the way his tank top barley covered my chest.

With him being at work made me wanna be devious... flirty but devious

I posed in the mirror and took a mirror selfie to send to Katsuki.

Nothing important was seen, you can only see it reach mid thigh and the important parts of my chest were covered.

Just a little tease.

I love being mischievous and getting him flustered.

And I mean he did say today was boring... lets give him a reason for him to look towards 6 pm.

Just as I was satisfied with a little teasing picture,there was a  buzzing sound of the gate went off causing me to panic.

Crap someone is out there.

I quickly typed in 'Ka-' , clicked Katsuki's name and sent it, then swooped off his tank top and put my normal clothes back on.

I ran downstairs to see through the security camera it was just the mailman.

I let him in and when he walked up to the door he had 3 massive boxes that needed my signature.

"Thank you ma'am , have a nice day" he smiled as he took back his clipboard and walked towards the gate.