Don't Worry💥

*later that evening *

"Ugh do we have to go " i groaned as i stretched across the bed.

"Duh! It's good publicity for our approval rating or so ive been told or some shit" Katsuki muttered as he came back into the room.

"I wanna stay home though!!!"i exclaimed as I covered my face with my hands.

Suddenly i felt him crawl over me and was hovering over me as i placed my hands on his bare shoulders.

"We'll make a quick appearance then come home and watch a movie or something" he muttered as he gave my forehead a kiss.

"I dont think ill be in the mood to watch a movie, i might be in the mood for something else" i whispered seductively into his ear as I played with the longer strands of his hair.

"Like what" he whispered lowly back with a special glimmer in his eyes.

"Well...it involves me...you...and this very bed" i whispered into his ear as i brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Keep talking" he growled as he flipped us over and i was straddling his lap.

He gripped my hips .

"Katsuki " i playfully squealed as I squirmed ontop of him.

"Go on, what involves you, me, and this bed" he smirked as he moved his hands and  placed his hands behind his head.

"You really want to know" i asked as i seductively bit my lip.

"Tell me" he whispered as he placed his hands  back on my hips.

"Well we can... finish reading this book i bought the other day , its actually pretty good if youre into the romantic comedy genre and the author has such a way of-" i started going on as i pulled out my book from under my pillow.

"FUCKING SHORT STUFF ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Katsuki shouted as he grabbed a pillow and put it over his face.

"Wha-why are you yelling? Did you expect me to say something else? Wow Katsuki i am shocked" i playfully acted shocked as I policed a hand on my chest

"Wha-why are you yelling? Did you expect me to say something else? Wow Katsuki i am shocked" i playfully acted shocked as I policed a hand on my chest... you know dramatic.