Let me explain💥

*okay so this chapter is like super long but I didn't want to cut it into two pieces!!

Thanks for all the love you guys! Im glad you guys are enjoying the story ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe guys❤️❤️*

It was 7:46 AM and I was sitting in a doctors office room waiting for the doctor to come in and tell me my results.

I kept pacing back and fourth in the tiny room, I felt so impatient.

Finally the door swung open and the doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Aizawa how are you?" He asked me as he logged into the computer.

I haven't changed any legal documents yet so on everything I'm still Y/n Aizawa, I don't have any rush to change things either to Y/n Todoroki.

"Um I'm alright just stressing a little" I lightly chuckled .

"Well the test did come out positive, so you are pregnant" he cheerfully said as he typed away on the computer.

"I am going to bring in the family practitioner to answer all your questions and concerns, congratulations and she'll be in in a minute " he smiled and walked out the door.

FUCK!!!! Im pregnant, this isn't good not good at all, I don't even know who to tell without getting judged.

Y/n you're an idiot you're so stupid like how could you let this happen!

My hero career is going to be over.

There's no way around this at all, this baby is going to come out freakin blonde hair, I just know it.

And I wonder who they'll think they got that from like really.

Ugh I'm starting to feel freakin sick again.

*knock knock*

"Hello Ms. Aizawa i am Dr. Zu and will be here for your whole pregnancy, now have a seat on the bed and well check this baby out" she warmly told me.

I walked over to the bed and layed down.

She lakes up to me and lifted my shirt up and lowered my leggings to see my stomach .

She began to press on my lower stomach as she looked so concentrated .

"Okay so according to the test you are about 9 weeks actually, you're nearing the end of your first trimester and you didn't even know" she lightly chuckled.

"9 weeks?! But I don't even look pregnant!" I exclaimed shocked.

"Everyone is different, your body is curvy so you're not showing yet, give it time and remember your baby is the size of a pea so there isn't much to show" she warmly let me know as she smiled.

"Oh, okay, but I am pregnant?" I asked

"Yes, now let's take a look at this baby" she exclaimed as she got a bottle out and pulled her computer closer to us.

She squeezed the bottle to put gel on my stomach for an ultrasound.

I swallowed thickly because I was nervous, I feel so scared and I don't even know what do honestly I-