Grocery Run💥

A few days later*

I finished wiping down the counters, I know Shiggy said we wouldn't stay here long so don't bothering cleaning but it'll make the stay more enjoyable if the place is clean.

I looked out the window and saw everyone outside sitting on the grass.

I opened the door and felt the fresh cool breeze hit my face.

It was a nice evening, it was getting dark In The forest and tons of trees surrounded us so we had so much privacy.

Shiggy figured we stay for at least a week.
Maybe 2.

Dabi was apart from everyone else , probably because he's smoking.

"Hey dabi , you busy?"  I asked as I approached him and sat next to him.

"Just finishing this last smoke, what do you want... or need?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

 or need?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh

I smiled and took off his hand.

"Why did we get stared at like that by the hero's the other day? They all looked at us shocked and surprised not scared?" I asked curiously.

He turned and looked at me and slightly furrowed his brows.

"Especially that blonde spikey hair guy... he was yelling at me like if he knew me, he was yellin at me about my-" I asked as I looked up at the stars.

Suddenly I got knocked onto my back and Dabi was hovering over me.

I grunted from him pushing me harshly.

"Why are you thinking about him? Do you remember him?" He asked as he inches closer to my face.

"Wha-? I remember him from the pictures you showed me? Am I supposed to know him??" I asked confused

"No, so stop talking about him and-" he muttered and then flipped us over so I was on him now and straddling his lap.

"And turn your attention to me" he smirked as his hands wandered and squeezed my bottom.

"Ew you two get a room, some of us came out to get fresh air not to see you get freaky" toga snapped from across the way with Shiggy glancing angrily at us.