Housewarming party💥

It's been almost a week of packing boxes and moving them to the new house.

Who knew moving was such a pain and headache.

But we were taking a new step together.

I've been apologizing every day to the point he told me to shut it .

After almost a week we were probably 80 percent done.

Katsuki paid the construction workers a little extra for them to rush and finish in two days.

Which they did , and they left everything perfect.

Katsuki plopped himself onto the couch as I finally finished organizing the kitchen.

"Aw you're tired? Darn" I complained playfully as I sat right next to him.

"What did you need ?" He asked as he leaned his head back on the couch and had his eyes closed.

His eyes shot wide open when he felt me straddle him.

"Oh nothing important, I was just feeling a little hot" I seductively said as I unbuttoned the top two buttons revealing a little cleavage making his half lidded eyes stay glued onto my chest.

"But if you're too tired I could go do it myself or something " I pouted my lip and began to get off of him.

He gripped onto my thigh and pulled it back to his side and kept me from leaving

"Hang on, I can help you with anything, maybe it's time to break in the new bed" he smirked and got up from the couch with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and me giggling.

He was going up the stairs with me still attached to him when there was a loud buzz.

*BZZZZ*

I tightened my grip on him from the scare of the sudden loud noise.

"What was that!" I exclaimed loudly and Katsuki grunted from me gripping him.

"Relax Idiot, it's the front gate someone is there" Katsuki assured me and walked back downstairs and I let go of him.

I watched as he went to the wall nearby the stairs to a little screen with buttons.

"Yeah?" Katsuki grumbled into the intercom as he pressed and held a red button to talk.

"Hey bro it's us" I heard Kirishimas cheery voice

"Agh! What are you idiots doing here" Katsuki scowled and leaned his head back annoyed

"We came to see your new place!!!! Thanks for the invite by the way" Kaminari grumbled sounding annoyed.

"I DIDNT INVITE YOU" Katsuki shouted at the Intercom.

"I know I was being sarcastic, after everything we've been through you'd think you'd -" Kaminari started to say and Katsuki cut him off by putting the volume down.