My world💥

** woo it's been a while lol

Sorry guys last few weeks I was busy planning my toddler her demon slayer birthday and it took most of my time

Used these last few days widely though, With this extra time I've been really writing chapters down and have 4 done already, so be ready for updates!🤍

Thanks for being patient and continuing to read this story!

Don't forget to comment because you guys are so hilarious I love you guys!!!! Stay safe❤️**

*later that night*

It was about 8 pm.

Ive had nothing but the pregnancy tests in mind since all three came out positive.

Ever since Katsuki came home, he's been playing mad though.

We had a silent dinner together, he was still bothered about earlier but he hasn't asked or even talked to me.

He was giving me the silent treatment.

Not the first time but I hated it!

Once he got home he locked himself in his home office, He finished reports and was finally relaxing on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table and slouched as he watched tv.

Nows a good time, I hate when we're like this.

I walked upstairs to get the pregnancy tests from the bathroom.

As I walked up the stairs I glanced at him who had glanced at me and our eyes locked.

Only lasted a few seconds since he let out a 'tch' and turned back to the tv.

I ignored it and didn't over think it since I was going to try to talk to him.

When I walked back down I put them on the kitchen counter.

I took a deep breath and began to walk towards him in the living room.

I sat right next to him on my knees on the couch and placed my head on his shoulder as I gazed at him with a small smile.

He kept his attention to the tv acting like he was mad and inhaled deeply.

"Hey" I whispered while smiling and he hummed in response right away.

"I have to tell you something " I whispered and looked up at him.

"What is it?" He asked as he slowly took his eyes off the TV and gave me his full attention by placing his arm around my shoulder and began to pull me in and turned his head to face me.

I love being hugged by him but I had to go get the tests.

I only left them in the kitchen because I wanted to get him in a good mood first and didn't think it would be this easy.

I was prepared to sweet talk him but nothing like that was needed.

He hates when we're in any kind of dispute

I got up from the couch and walked over to the kicthen to get the pregnancy tests.

I placed them in my back pocket and walked back to Katsuki who was sitting up straight on the edge of the couch now and turned off the tv.

I couldn't help but jog back to him and he furrowed his brows at me, he knew something was up.

I stood in the gap between his legs and he placed his hands on my hips and looked up at me softly.