Maid of Honor Duties💥

**Sorry I had to reupload it!! the other one was not edited and there was so many typos, my laptop and phone didnt sync properly !

But this one is the finished chapter

dont forget to vote and comment , I love your guys comments and I encourage you to comment lol

Stay safe guys and I hope you enjoy🤍**

*Later that night*

It was about 7 pm, we'd just finish eating dinner , we were both changed into our lounge clothes and were sitting on the couch watching a movie together.

We both agreed on a horror movie, I actually enjoy them.

Even though Katsuki thinks im going find a way to stop the movie because he doesn't think ill handle the gore and ill be scared of the killer.

Im no wimp.

I was sitting on the couch with my legs stretched out and resting from the knee down on Katsuki's lap.

As we watched the movie he'd rub my legs gently at random times making me smile.

My feet were killing me from the damn heels I had to wear to my first day at work.

It was a mistake since I walked around the city and at one point I literally ran two blocks to get to Katsuki after he ran into a burning building.

Worried me so bad when I saw that explosion on tv.

Thankfully  he was fine, minor cuts, scratches and bruises , nothing he wasnt used to.

Thankfully they were minor, I aways find myself gazing at the long scar on his arm from his fight with Dabi

He didnt tell me the details about what happened but I hated he even placed a finger on my husband.

I hate he got hurt and I was knocked out while it happened.

"That idiot, why would you shout like that when she doesn't know where the killer is , she's the first one gone... calling it" he scowled annoyed at the tv as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 calling it" he scowled annoyed at the tv as he crossed his arms across his chest