Fuck Yes💥

*Hope y'all are dressed up, It's wedding day.. It's a two chapter event because I wrote so much I had to cut them in half😅 hope you enjoy !!*

The morning was hectic.

Katsuki woke up hung over , late, and was a wee bit more grumpier than usual.

He had to go pick up my dress and his suit at his parents, while I went to get my hair and make up done.

He dropped off my dress But He didn't stay, he got ready at his parents house.

He didn't want to see me until I walked down the aisle.

He did keep texting me through out the day and honestly I loved it.

I looked in front of the mirror and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt butterflies and felt so much happiness.

I laughed at myself that I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Ready kid" my dad interrupted my thoughts when he walked into my private room.

"Yeah" I breathed happily with a wide grin.

"You look happy... this time" he smiled as he placed the veil over my face.

"I am, it feels like a dream, I can't believe this is actually happening, like with Katsuki, sorry I can't stop smiling" I lightly chuckled and tried hiding my face as I looked down

"I get it, but listen .... so word got out about your wedding and it's a mad house out there, well outside this building there's a lot of paparazzi " my dad revealed as he walked over to the window and closed the curtains.

"Are you kidding me! How? We didn't even announce anything!" I complained and leaned my head back annoyed just thinking of a herd of paparazzi.

"Actually he did" my dad muttered as he walked back to me and stood in front of me.

"Huh?" I let out confused and scrunched my face.

"According to Todoroki, Bakugo had a little to much to drink and announced it to the bar they were at last night, he yelled out he was getting married and that drinks were on him" my dad muttered as he shook his head almost disappointed.

"Are you kidding me! And we wanted a small private wedding but now we have to deal with paparazzi out there" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"We'll take care of it but just thought you should know and prepare mentally, Anyways Here I got this for you" my dad muttered as he reached inside his blazer pocket.

He took out a single white rose.

"I got this for you, I remembered they were your favorite" my dad muttered with a slight smile as he stared at the rose.

"Dad" I shakingly said and gave him a soft smile.

"Here's to your eternal happiness and I hope for the best between you and Bakugo" he muttered as reached his arm to give it to me.