Taking Control💥

Katsuki pushed the button in the elevator to our floor.

Once he pushed it he turned around to face me with a devious smirk on his face.

He walked towards me, cupped my face, and kissed me deeply.

I placed my hands on top of his as I stepped back but he stepped forward until I backed up and hit the wall of the elevator.

He squatted slightly to pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his was it as he pressed against me.

One of his hands made its way to my chest and he cupped my breast as he swirled his tongue with mine.

"Mmm, katsuki wait" I lightly chuckled in between the kiss

"No one is here" he muttered and gave it a light squeeze.

"The door" I whispered in between the kiss and he groaned at my ruining the mood.

He placed his hand back on my bottom and turned around while still carrying me and my legs wrapped around his waist when the elevator dinged

*Ding*

The doors slid open but Katsuki wasn't letting go for me to be back on the ground.

And he didn't stop kissing me either

Once the doors slid open I heard a man groan annoyed.

I tried backing up from the kiss but Katsuki had his grip on me and wasn't letting go.

"Damn young couples!! Get a room you two!!!" He groaned irritated

"Yeah there's families staying here too" a woman clicked her tongue annoyed

Katsuki growled annoyed in response to them.

"Yeah yeah thats where we are heading and don't worry , we'll make sure to stay in there all night" he smirked

"Disgusting" the man complaint

"Better hope your room isnt next to ours, we wont be doing much sleeping!" Katsuki smirked and I smacked the back of his head

"Katsuki!" I exclaimed with wide eyes at the fact he basically told them we'd be making love all night.

"Sorry he didnt mean that " I tried saving as I shook my head

"Yeah I did actually" he smirked as he attacked my neck with soft kisses making me laugh from being ticklish.

We got to the room which he quickly slid the key and opened the door.

He walked over and laid me down on the bed flat on my back and gave my lips a soft peck.

He looked down at me and began to unbutton his shirt and tossed it to the side of the bed, landing on the floor.

He picked up slightly the hem of my dress and went on his knees to kiss my thigh.

He continued giving my thigh soft kisses and they got higher and higher.

He gave my clothed woman hood a soft kiss and I felt he bury his face on my stomach.

When I looked down he grabbed the edge of my panties with his teeth and began to slide them off making me bite my lower lip slightly.

Once he slide them past my ankles he stood back up and looked down at me with his lust filled eyes.

"Turn around bring that ass up" he demanded lowly.

I stood up on the bed on my knees and pulled his head by his jaw  in for a kiss

It turned into a heated make out session but I stepped off the bed and stepped to where we did a circle so he'd have his back towards the bed but never separating from the kiss .