Bakusquad at the Carnival💥

It was about 7:27 PM and I was finishing getting ready.

Katsuki texted me we were meeting Kirishima,Mina, Jiro, Kaminari, sero , and Sero's girlfriend at a carnival 30 minutes out of the city.

Since it was a carnival  I wasnt going to extra.

I ultimately decided on my distressed jeans, a v neck of a band, my leather jacket, and some black Ankle boots.

Keeping it casual.

Shoto still wasn't home , I left him a note that I went out With friends.

I wasn't lying... they were ALL friends.

I fluffed my hair one more time and went out the door.

When I walked out the door Katsuki was waiting in my drive way sitting in his motorcycle.

"Dude!!! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I practically ran towards him nervously looking around.

"I came for you, cmon did you really think I was going to let you show up  alone?" He muttered as he slouched glaring at me.

"Okay that's sweet but dude Shoto could be home any minute " I exclaimed as I looked left and right paranoid.

"Then hurry up and hop on" Katsuki smirked.

I smirked back and hopped on his motorcycle and gripped his waist and we were off

••••

He parked his bike and took out his phone to check his messages.

"Cmon they're already here, they keep fucking texting when we're getting there... look at this..annoying asses" he grumbled as he showed me the messages they were all sending him.

"Be nice! At least they want to hang out with you" I smiled as I smacked his chest with the back of my hand getting a small smirk from him.

"Yeah yeah cmon" he reached for my wrist but I swung it away from his reach.

He looked at me confused, I glanced to the side , signaling him to look at the group of people next to us.

He was confused but I stepped closer to him to tell him something.

"Everyone knows I'm married, there are eyes everywhere and also cameras everywhere,take it slow" I muttered nervously.

"Hurry up dumbass the others are waiting for us" he scowled loudly as he glared at the people around us.

"Now they don't know we're together " he muttered lowly as we started to walk to the entrance.

"Real smooth I'm sure now they know" I jokingly said.

I followed right behind him and he led us to the entrance of the parking lot to meet our friends.

"Eeek! Hey girl!!!" Mina exclaimed as if She handnt seen me In Forever .