Run in💥

*Okay so i read your guys comments from last chapter and I'm imploring you guys to stick it through despite what you're thinking!

I don't want to spoil what I already have planned I really don't , so trust me!

Stay safe and appreciate everyone around you! Like seriously, love you all❤️*

"Y/N! LETS GO!" Endeavor yelled from down the hall.

I ran towards him and he was in the elevator and the doors closed before I could even enter.

I hate when he doesn't wait!

Once I made it outside I saw him impatiently waiting.

"You took to long ! Now let's go! We have to go downtown, a petty burglary in broad daylight " he muttered as he looked down at his phone for directions

We began to run and saw the suspect running towards us, then he realized it was endeavor and stopped in his tracks and ran another direction.

We started to follow him when there was an explosion, we turned to see another suspect in a jewelry store.

"Shit! You keep following and apprehend that one, I'll deal with the jewelry store" he yelled and ran towards the other suspect.

I kept following him and he turned around ready to fight me.

I jumped Into the air and went for a punch.

He blocked my fist and gave me a smirk.

"Hey, hero, looks like today you die" I heard as I was trying to overpower him with my fist.

I looked up and saw another villain coming at me from above with a chainsaw, what?!

Everything was happening so fast I couldnt defend , two vs one and one has a freakin chainsaw.

A CHAINSAW!

I was already preparing for the impact, getting an arm chopped off or something.

"DIE!!!" I heard an oh so familiar voice yell out deep.