Home is where the heart is💥

*Few days later*

It was the weekend and Katsuki had the day off but he was up and going pretty early, I was trying to continue to sleep in but he kept walking in and out the room.

"Babe" he whispered softly as he gently caressed my laying figure.

"Mmmm" I groaned displeased with my eyes closed clearly trying to sleep.

" go get ready " katsuki muttered softly

"Mmmm no I wanna stay in bed" I cooed and hugged my pillow.

"Fine stay in bed but I want to show you something" he muttered

"Hmmm what is it ?" I replied snuggling in the blankets.

"Well I wanna show you something... "he uttered and I stayed motionless.. I was too comfy.

"I'll take you to get a scoop of ice cream after" he sighed defeated.

"Liar" I spat remembering the whole pantry purge he did.

"Just go get ready, youre going want to see this" he smiled softly and I eyed his suspiciously.

"Fine" I was hesitant but rolled out of bed to shower and he scoffed...

"Idiot" he smirked as he started to scroll on his phone.

*****

*2 hours later*

No the drive wasn't two hours but it takes time for me to get fully ready.

We drove to a neighborhood maybe 10 minutes away from his moms house and pulled into a random house.

"Who is here?" I asked looking confused at the house, it was nice but unless one of our fiends moved here.

" you'll see" he smirked and got out the car .

"Hello mr. Bakugo nice to see you again" a woman walked out the entrance and smiled widely at Katsuki, I side eyed Katsuki cause she said 'again'

My guard started to rise.

"Hey" he uttered back and greeted her with a handshake.

"Is this the Mrs?" She asked smiling over at me.

"Hell yeah. This is my wife and the only one who could tell me what to do " he smiled and placed his arm over my shoulder making my eyebrows furrow at him being like this.

It was off, my guard should've lowered after he told this red haired woman I was his wife but I felt uneasy and paranoid.

I eyed her hands but she was empty handed... good sign right?

"Well aren't you lucky" she smiled shooting a wink at me, at this moment would've been the polite timing to introduce myself but I gave her a forced smile in return.

"So whats going on?" I asked trying to get to the point as I eyed this random woman.

"Give her a tour " katsuki smirked looking down at me

"Of this?" I asked with my face scrunched.

"Follow me "The red headed woman smiled and I grew more suspicious as Katsuki lead me inside the house behind her.

*Few moments later*

We got a full tour of the two story, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.

Extremely beautiful kitchen with granite counters, dining room perfect for a family and spacious enough to have company over.