Rehearsal dinner💥

A month passed since my last encounter with Katsuki at the ball.

Well I've seen him around when we patrol but no Interactions between us.

Just quick glances then awkward passings.

He hasn't tried to reach me either.

Which is good but makes me sad.

I've been up late these last few nights trying to find a loophole out of this whole arranged marriage.

I've debated telling my dad but he's be so disappointed in me for even agreeing.

I know he'd offer me a teachers aid job but I want to be a hero.

I mean the closest I've gotten to a loophole was what if we fall out love.

Can't have a relationship with no love.

If I'm being honest I don't even feel loved by Shoto, he probably loves his job more than me.

"Y/n are you seriously not going to eat?" Ochako asked concerned snapping me out of my inner battle with my thoughts.

"No not hungry, I feel weird.."
I replied as I gave a confused weird expression and picked up my glass of water to take a sip.

The girls wanted to get together for a girls lunch.

"Eat something! Maybe you feel like that since you haven't ate anything, at least something light like a salad?" Yaoyorozu suggested kindly.

"Sounds like pregnant to me!!" Mina exclaimed suspiciously as she took a bite of her burger.

"Haha very funny! We're actually waiting" I confessed to clear their minds from such ideas.

"Aw that's so cute" Ochako commented as she squeezed her own cheeks.

"Waiting?? Wait a damn minute!!! Must i remind everyone and you, y/n on that rest weekend at the lake as flrst years when we played never have I ever, Bakugo let out that you two have you know" Mina waggled her brows as she looked at me
Suspiciously.