Visitors💥

*2 days later*

It wasn't as hard as I thought.

Yeah a lot of these girls would try to intimidate me.

But I had like 3 that were cool with me and I just hang out with them and walk with them.

They don't let me make any phone calls since I have a few days here, I find it unfair....

I want to call my dad and Katsuki so bad

"Aizawa! Follow me!" A guard yelled as he stood in the doorway of my cell.

"Why" I asked confused.

"Just follow me! You have a visitor " he grumbled as he lead me to the visitor section away from everyone else.

We walked down along hallway and walked into a door where there was a long window and seats separating us prisoners from the visitors on the other side.

He escorted me to the middle seat where Katsuki was waiting .

I practically ran to the window and placed my hands on the glass and I started to cry just looking at him though the window.

He shot up and put his hand against the glass and his eyes were starting to glimmer.

"HANDS OFF THE GLASS JUNKIE!" A guard yelled at me and I sat down and grabbed the phone in the side of my booth to hear Katsuki.

"Hey!!" I exclaimed smiling at him

"Idiot! You have me worried sick!! Not one phone call to either me or your dad" he scowled and began to glare.

* Not Mine*

"They don't let me! Some weird hazing rule,newbies don't make calls the first week, if you do you get jumped" I exclaimed sounding worried.

"The fuck!" He scowled.

"Oh Katsuki I'm so glad to see you!!!! I'm... I'm scared " I whispered as I started to get teary eyed.

"I know, me and your dad are working to convince the judge to let you out on bail but Everyone is fucking convinced you were part of the league on your own, the damn doctor has to do a process to make sure he wasn't lying either, it's a fucking mess" he explained angrily as his hand balled into a fist.

"I told one girl why I got arrested and that it wasn't true but she didn't believe me... no one is going to believe me are they?" I asked disappointed

"Don't do that! Don't talk like you gave up hope! We're going to get you out!! this is stupid!" He scowled.

I nodded my head at him and I felt so much sadness.

I couldn't hug him.

"I miss you, I need you katsuki" I whispered into the phone.

"I do too idiot, but listen to me , you'll be out soon so don't you get to comfy got it!" Katsuki scowled and slammed his fist on the table.