Countdown💥

* A few days later *

I was in the tv room again with what I call now "The ground Zero fan club".

Well they find any hero attractive and swoon over them but I hear a lot of Katsuki.

"You know now that I really look at you, I finally figured out who you look like" Zeli exclaimed wagging her finger at me.

"Hm? Me? Who!" I asked curiously as I gave her a small smiled

"Remember that fat mayor the city had maybe 3 years ago?" Zeli asked out to the group of us 5.

I shook my head in disagreement.

"I wasn't here 3 years ago and I don't even remember a chubby mayor" I muttered disappointed I won't get her.

"Girls you guys remember the mayor who wanted to ban fruit from prison?" Zeli asked them and they all agreed and remembered.

"His daughter!" Zeli exclaimed smiling widely almost proud.

"Ohh I see it now" Carmen exclaimed nodding her head.

"I don't know who you guys are talking about" I shook my head

"Um that's kind of you know scandalous, and ironic" mella nervously said as she looked worried.

"Why? Is she's hero?" I asked seriously curious.

"Ohh I know what you mean" Zeli muttered looking at me wide eyed.

"What?!" I exclaimed freaked out.

"That's so weird because you're with Ground Zero" mella nervously laughed.

"Huh? What does he have to do with this?" I asked getting more and more confused.

"So it was like 3-2 years ago maybe 3 I remember because when he first came out I had the biggest crush on Ground Zero and I kept up with literally EVERYTHING..." Mella started rambling

"Okay! Get on with it and tell her" Carmen exclaimed annoyed as she rolled her eyes.

"Dont you remember his wild night out like 3 years ago?" Mella asked curiously trying to hold in a smile.

"I'm sorry ... who's what?" I asked confused as I furrowed My brows at her.

Mella blinked hard as she looked at me.

"Okay you two really are together right? I mean how can you not know this " mella asked baffled.

"3 years ago? I wasn't even here, I was in America for a while and I lost touch with most of my friends until a few months ago to be honest " I briefly explained.

"But he didn't tell you anything? That's suspicious " Zeli snickered.

"Stop and tell me already!" I exclaimed irritated.

"So 3 years ago he hooked up with the mayors daughter" mella nervously chuckled

"And how do you know?" I asked suspiciously not knowing if this was a joke.

"I told you! I was the biggest ground zero fan when he first came out, one night him and some friends went out right, and he got wasted like so drunk so many magazines and news channels said he had a problem" mella started to say

"And the mayors daughter was at the same bar that night, and they were seen together like hugging, cuddling, hugging from behind, front, sideways, you name it! And they were all over each other and made out and everything! There were so many pictures it made me super jealous!!" Mella exclaimed annoyed.

"You're lying, Kat- um ground zero wouldn't I mean he's not like that" i defended shin baffled at the story.

"It's just weird that you kind of look like her" Carmen nodded her head.