Doctor appointment💥

It was the morning of the doctors appointment.

I had butterflies in my stomach all morning since I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

I was stepping out of the shower  when I felt my stomach flop suddenly.

I thought about the feeling focusing if I was going to throw up again.

Yeah I was.

*3 minutes later*

I wiped my mouth and walked over to the sink with my towel still wrapped around my body and water continued to drip from my hair.

Thats the third time today and I don't know if its because of the possible pregnancy or because of the nerves.

Or maybe because I ate something bad.

Point is ive been feeling horrible.

I brushed my teeth once again and began to get dressed.

*BZZZZ*

My phone vibrated and when I checked it was a text message from Katsuki.

*text Message- My Firecracker*

My firecracker- hey! Still meeting at the clinic on 7th?

Y/n: Yes!!

My firecracker: Don't forget to eat breakfast, don't want you passing out

Y/n: might skip it this morning

My firecracker: EAT!

Y/n: I don't feel good, like at all

My firecracker: the hell? Already? Maybe because you don't eat!!!!  Ill be there in 5 minutes

Y/n: no, im getting ready, ill meet you at the clinic and explain my messy morning, I love you

My firecracker: I love you too, if you get sick again call me and ill go.

Y/n: okay I will, cant wait to see you!

My Firecracker: Cant wait either idiot
*REad*

I changed his contact name to prevent any future embarrassments.

Although I do think that was the first and last time I will every try to tease Katsuki in photo form, I nearly died of embarrassment and at the fact our group now knows

I shook my head of those memories that are now burned in my brain and continued to get ready.

*2 hours later*

I stepped out the public bus and began to walk to the clinic which was just a minute away from the bus stop.

I caught Katsuki siting on a bench in front of the clinic as he looked around right and left , probably looking for me.

Once he caught a glimpse of me from the distance he stood up from the bench and began to walk to meet me.

"Hey stranger " I playfully winked and waved at him as we got closer.

"Idiot how are you feeling today! Whats going on?" He asked as he greeted me with a hug by wrapping both his arms around my waist and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Only threw up three times today woo" I gave him a thumbs up and tried sounding enthusiastic but I felt so sick and so tired.

"The hell! You're acting like thats a good thing idiot!" Katsuki glared at me