Mine💥

*2 weeks later*

Even though it was a small wedding, it was just as stressful.

We found a caterer, we ordered our three tier cake, his parents are doing my dress and his tuxedo.

He got his groomsmen; Kaminari,Sero, and believe it or not Deku.

Kirishima is his best man.

My bridesmaids were Jiro, Ochako, and Yaoyorozu.

My maid of honor was Mina.

Eri was the flower girl.

I was able to find a hair dresser and a make up artist for the wedding.

They were surprised it was so soon.

I was sitting at the dinner table with crystals, candle holders, artificial flowers, glue and vases to make my own centerpieces.

"Come on, you seem stressed" katsuki muttered as he rubbed my shoulders and honestly it felt so soothing.

"Just trying to finish these centerpieces, it's 2 weeks away" I groaned as I set my head down on the table

"Why are you doing all this? I thought it was small?" Katsuki asked as he picked up one of the finished centerpieces.

"It's small but I mean I still want it to be special and I want a say in it, not that the wedding with Shoto mattered but I had no say in anything... I don't care now but you know" I nervously chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Idiot, Cmere" katsuki pulled me up and hugged me around the waist.

"Let's go get some air, breathe" katsuki pulled me away from the table.

I smiled and nodded my head.

We were walking around the city hand in hand.

It felt nice.

Yeah it was short lived when a group of screaming girls came up to us .

"AHH OH MY GOSH ITS GROUND ZERO!!!" A girl with short blonde hair shouted in front of us.

Then a group of them literally got between us.

"Take a picture of us!!" A girl with long red hair shouted at me handing me a camera.

"Uh. Okay" I muttered but thats the price of being with the number 3 hero.

The 5 of them went on katsukis side, the all had big beautiful smiles... katsuki was frowning in the picture.

 katsuki was frowning in the picture