Grandparents💥

We were prepping for having our parents over.

Both sets of parents are free Sundays so we invited them over for lunch.

Katsuki called his mom and dad and I called my dad over.

Unfortunately Eri wasn't going to make it since she was spending the weekend with All might.

He usually picks her ups Saturday morning and doesn't come home until Sunday evening.

I am very aware me and Katsuki are grown ass adults, we are married, everyone knows we live together but I cant help but to feel  nervous, almost scare to tell them Im pregnant.

I have two gift boxes. Both are exactly the same.

Both have a laminated copy of an ultrasound square picture and a onsie that read " sweet little blessing" on it.

I had them hidden in my closet upstairs for the perfect time.

Katsuki thought its was a waste time but when I finished setting them up from the inside he gave off a small smile when he saw them .

I had finished getting ready and walked downstairs to get a delightful smell of food being cooked.

I walked into the kitchen to see Katsuki wearing his apron and cooking .

"Hey good looking, or should I say dad....dy"I smiled as I rubbed my tummy causing his to get flustered right away, he was chopping onions when evenly when the knife harshly cut an uneven chunk.

"Idiot , I could've gotten my finger" he scoffed and tuned around acting like he was looking for something but my Money was on he was hiding a blush.

I walked over to help him look and sure enough his cheeks were burning a bright red.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

I knew what I said and I knew he'd get like that it was just to easy to get him.

"IM FINE!!! GO....DO SOMETHING OVER THERE" he scowled as he pointed with his knife towards the other counter away from him.

"Haha youre so cute when you get flustered" I shot a wink as I grabbed a piece of broccoli he had chopped