Bump in💥

The day started with a phone call from my dad saying that Eri forgot her phone charger at the house the other night.

I was already at the agency working on a schedule of very few events Katsuki could attend to boost his fan interactions.

Since he's trusted me with the manager title I think this will be a good thing for him, but at the same time I'm not over doing it.

I think he'll be satisfied with a book reading at the local library for elementary school kids, another lecture for UA, and an interview with the local news station.

Nothing too major.

I offered to bring the charger to my dad at school, I stopped what I was doing and drove home to get her charger that was still plugged in the living room.

Once at UA I ran towards my dads class during the in between period break... literally ran.

"Hey dad" I sighed and he noticed I was out of breath when I entered the classroom.

"Kid you didn't have to run" he uttered as he stood up from his desk to come greet me with slight worry.

"Just wanted to catch you on time before your next period started" I smiled trying to catch my breath. Dad walked up to me and held onto my shoulders gently and comforting.

"Hang on , relax, deep breaths now. don't want the little one wanting to come out yet" he muttered trying to get me to relax and started to take deep breathes in front of me to mimic.

"Don't scare me" I lightly chuckled patted my tummy gently.

"Take it easy kid" he smiled las he let go of my shoulders once my breathing calmed down.

"Okay I'm calm" I assured him, I grabbed the charger from my purse and handed it to him. My dad put Eri's charger into his work bag. I stood by his desk for a bit to get back to normal before walking out the room, I felt a heat wave from the rush. I turned and saw my dad started to count some papers

I took my phone out to check my messages and sure enough i had one from Katsuki

*New text message- Katsuki*

Katsuki- Text me when you get there

Y/n- here. I'm about to leave though. The goods were dropped off.

Katsuki- it wasn't a drug deal

Y/n- the goods were delivered and the supplier will make sure the goods get to the boss.

Katsuki- idiot

Y/n- xoxo😘

*read*

"Shit" my dad grumbled under his breath.

"I'm 7 papers short" he glanced at the clock but the students were all coming back in and he clicked his tongue annoyed.

"I remember where the copy machine is, I can go very quickly " I offered, He seemed conflicted but nodded his head and gave me the key to the teachers lounge. I set my bag down on a side table by the entrance so it wouldn't slow me down.

"7 please" he asked monotoned

"700? Got it!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the paper to make copies of, Some of the class laughed as they were scattered bit since they still had 5 minutes before class started.

I was quick and felt a bit nostalgic ,i'd always help him with copies and running little errands throughout my years at UA.

Once the warm copies were out the machine I rushed back and I handed him the copies as he was giving his lecture . I was respectful, quick ,and quiet.