Bright Spot💥

*few moments later*

Thanks to Katsuki's quirk we were able to fly through the sky and get to a hospital quickly.

Once we landed on the ground katsuki kept carrying me close and didn't even try setting me back on the ground.

"HEY HELP!! MY WIFE NEEDS HELP!!" Katsuki shouted through the emergency room doors as he ran through them continuing to carry me bridal style and got the attention of the nearby nurses.

One nurse ran quickly to us and looked frightened with wide eyes at my bleeding shoulder and scratches on my face.

"What's wrong? What happened" She exclaimed as she looked at my body in Katsuki's arms

"She's pregnant... dealt with a wannabe villain, she was lured, fought, fell down stairs and got shot with the wannabes quirk on her shoulder" katsuki explained quickly as a 2nd nurse approached us with the rolling bed and the 2nd  nurse let out a small gasp as she gave katsuki a side eye glance.

"Security to E.R" the nurse who side eyed katsuki radioed through the Walky talky attached to her scrubs.

"Sir...I'm just going to ask because I have to.." The nurse began to step back from katsuki.

"The hell?" Katsuki muttered and began to frown at her confused .

"Did you do this to your wife ?" She asked as she took another step back and the security guard had his hand on a taser on his utility belt.

"The hell? You think I -" katsuki muttered baffled

"Just that I have to-" the nurse began to explain herself it was a protocol that she had to ask.

"He didn't do this to me, we were lured and attacked I swear, it happened in a warehouse out the city but the police should be getting there soon , it was an ex detective and his daughter we-" I began to explain hoping they'd listen and stop trying to blame katsuki for this.

"Hey!!" The secretary at the front desk yelled and pointed at the tv.

"BREAKING NEWS! WE ARE AT AN ACTIVE CRIME SCENE WHERE LOCAL HEROES FOUGHT AND APPREHENDED AN EX DETECTIVE AND HIS FUGITIVE DAUGHTER , MORE DETAILS WITHIN THE HOUR AS POLICE ARE SAYING LOCAL #2 HERO GROUND ZERO AND HIS PREGNANT WIFE WERE TARGETED, OH THERE IS RED RIOT LETS TRY TO GET A FEW WORDS!" The reporter was seen running towards Kirishima to get an interview

"Sara... that's ground zero look... they literally just said him and his wife were targeted...it's not what you think..." the first nurse muttered to the glaring nurse named Sara who was asking Katsuki if he did this to me.

She looked at both of us and then nodded her head that she misunderstood the situation.

"Hurry get her checked out, she's bleeding let's go" Sara ordered and two nurses took me away from katsuki and placed me onto the rolling bed.

"Quick! She may need stitches, get her in the examination room,  I need an-" Sara began to order as they ran off with me down the hall.

"Y/n !" Katsuki shouted and when I turned back a nurse stood in his way blocking him from following and had her hand on his chest to keep him standing there and to stay.

His eyes were worried and he held back from pushing that nurse aside as they rolled me into the examination room and closed the doors once inside.

KATSUKI POV:

Only thing I saw was them roll y/n away from me , I stepped forward to try to follow but I know the damn rules.... A nurse stood in front of me and blocked me from following.