After Party💥

*3 hours later*

We opened the front door frantically and couldn't separate our lips from each other.

He got in quickly and continued to make out as we pushed eachother and closed the door.

Once that door closed I was pushing off his blazer he had on and he threw it off.

He pulled me Back in and squeezed my bottom as he began to hungrily kiss my neck.

I leaned my head back and softly moaned feeling his kisses go lower towards my chest.

I straightened up and started to fumble with his buttons on his shirt.

I was trying to hard that they didn't want to unbutton.

Katsuki noticed and in one swoop he grabbed the front of his shirt and ripped it off and the buttons went everywhere.

I squealed and jumped onto him , wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me up and began to walk to the bedroom as we continued to make out.

He threw me onto the bed and pulled down my dress and threw it across the room.

"Wait, I- is this okay? I don't want you-" he stammered nervously as he looked nervously at me.

I knelt on the bed and pulled his face towards mine in for a kiss.

"Does this answer your question?" I smile led as I began to unbutton and unzip his pants and he swallowed thickly.

I pulled down his boxers and began to pump him.

He grunted and pushed me back on the bed and slipped off my panties.

He spread my legs open and lowered his head down.

He gave my womanhood a soft kiss then began to lick me and flick my bud around.

"So wet already, you wanted this didn't you " he muttered as he began to pump a finger in me.

He continued swirling his tongue around my bud and I started to move my hips against his face.

"Mmmm right there Katsuki" I gasped as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He added another digit and began to pump faster as his tongue continued to make me a moaning mess.

I felt I was getting close and stopped Katsuki.

I pulled my body back and away from him and he got up confused.

I went to the ground and got on my knees in front of him.

His eyes slightly widened and I grabbed his hardened member and began to pump it in my hands.

I opened my mouth and licked it from tip to base receiving a satisfying grunt from him.

I began to insert it in my mouth slowly.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath.

I started to bob my head as I twirled my tongue around the tip.

"Baby look at me" he muttered as he reached and grabbed my hair and forced eye contact as I started to put it in  halfway.

He bit his lip and continued grunting from pleasure.

I started pumping him more then slowly I took his whole length in my mouth.

"Fffff-UCK OH THATS FUCK" he groaned as he leaned his head back and gripped my hair in his hand.

"CMere" he growled as he pulled me up by the hair and lifted me up .

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed against my lips for a deep passionate kiss.