Knowledge is power💥

**Cheesy title I know but it fits with this chapter, been working a little extra on this book and i'm excited for whats to come! hope you enjoy <3**

Weeks passed by and both katsuki and myself have changed.

I did start making healthier choices...for my baby.

No Katsuki never made that eating schedule...hell would've broken loose if he did, don't tell me what to do as he famously says.

He joined me and started making even more healthier choices to be the role model in this...having him along did help me though and somehow was easy with him.

The first nights he took over cooking completely .

He would pack our work lunches and when we came home he'd cook dinner for us.

I did start going back to the agency with him and he approved me having packets of salted crackers for the nausea that would come and go.

We started walking more in the evenings as my exercise, our evening walks would be his pre work out. if he didn't stay to work late we'd both head out to a park or even the beach and walk around for a bit, when we'd get home he'd do his main work out in the garage.

We'd change parks whenever we'd go out to walk so that way fans don't catch on and turn it to a meet and greet, the paparazzi has caught us walking and once we were spotted Katsuki would just want to go home, he hates paparazzi.

A few nights ago he gifted me two books. one was the basic what to expect during your pregnancy and to find out about how big your baby is each week and what to expect that week.

The other was basically how to take care of your newborn baby and what to expect from them. I scoffed at the books cause I don't need no damn book to tell me how to take care of a baby and I ended up leaving them on my nightstand.

Until this night...

I couldn't sleep at all, and I was laying there staring at the dark ceiling as Katsuki was snoring away, must be nice to get a good nights sleep.

I inhaled sharply from the frustration of still being awake at 3:39 A.M.

That when the thoughts started to come to mind.

what am I supposed to do with the baby once we're home?

Do I leave them alone if they're not crying or am I glued to them 24/7?

How do I know when to feed my baby?

How do you play with a newborn baby?

Stop y/n that basic stuff everyone knows, I shook my head with a scoff.

do I know though?

I started to bite my thumbnail from starting to feel nervous that I don't really know what to do, well I really don't know anything about newborns... or infants in general.

I've never been around infants, the only child I've been around is Eri and I met her when she was already elementary age.

I guess a little peak in that book wouldn't hurt, I sat up and turned lamp on the night stand and took out the how to care for your newborn book.

10 chapters and 230 pages later I was reading and it was basic things but with full clear explanations

As silly as it might be I actually felt like my stress was slowly going away, slowly I felt more confident but at the same time when I thought about it , I'm terrified of becoming a mom.

katsuki turned in his sleep and his arm swung and smacked the right side of my chest and as a natural reflex I nudged his arm with my elbow from getting smacked.

"the fuck"he grumbled lowly in his sleepy voice as he forcefully tried opening his eyes and was bothered by the light on my side of the bed

"what are you doing still up idiot you should-" he stopped and furrowed his brows at the book in my hand and gave me a smug smile and sat up on the bed.

"yeah I don't need that , I don't need a book to tell me how to change a damn diaper" he mocked my words.

"hey...I-i actually got some useful information and I feel a little better thinking about the baby" I sighed relieved as I closed the book

"what do you mean ? You... weren't feeling good abut having a baby" he looked over at me slightly confused and rested his hand over my thigh covered by our blanket.

"I mean I'm happy don't get me wrong but a few times I got to thinking...would I even be a good mom to our baby...what if I mess up...what if I can't understand what she wants or needs, what if I just can't-" I started to ramble with a shaky tone

" babe mere" Katsuki reached over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gently rubbed the side of my arm.

" Youre gonna be an amazing mom, Youre an amazing wife so youre-" he started to assure me but for some reason I still had a knot in my stomach filling myself with doubt.

"not really" I interjected

"hey! Who said you weren't ? I know I didn't" he smiled trying to get me to feel better and I simply sigh and looked down at my lap as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Look... don't overthink it, you think our parents didn't think like this at some point?" He uttered

"are you thinking like this?" I asked quietly as I looked at him with glossy eyes.

"of course i am" he mumbled a she slipped his hand in between mine , I held onto his hadn't with both of mine as I looked at him in slight 'awe' that he said he's thinking like me.

"I won't lie to you snd say I'm not cause I'm fucking scared about ht next few months but I'm happy because I wouldn't want a baby with any one else" he leaned to the side and gently kissed the side of my shoulder.

"cheesy" I lightly chuckled as I raised my hand to wipe my eyes from the tears starting to form.

"idiot, I'm being serious. i've told you this" he grumbled keeping his lips only shoulder.

"I know it just feel unreal you'd want that with me, I guess Im still in disbelief we're married and expecting a baby together. I mean we were broken up forever and I thought id never even see you again but-" I started to ramble

"its okay cause same, I didn't think id get another chance and when I found out you were engaged to that damn icy hot I couldn't help but fuck..." he grumbled and turned his head away

"What?" I asked curiously

"I was fucking jealous he had you , I just kept thinking that should me but look at us now..." he intertwined our hands together

"Well...I'm not going anywhere , you're stuck with me" I whispered as I leaned my head against his shoulder and he patted my head gently with a soft smile.

"So like no chance you'd end up leaving me since I'm you know pregnant?" I playfully asked

"fuck no! What kind of guy do you think I am" he scowled and I straightened off his shoulder.

"uh huh we'll see" I teased and turned to lay on my side and snuggled in the blanket as I gave him my back.

" y/n! Turn back around! You better be kidding" he hissed as he pushed my shoulder to get me to turn around.

"I am !" I exclaimed trying to contain m laughter as I glanced over m shoulder toward him

"idiot I fucking love you " he smirked and laid right behind me as he snuggled me from behind.

"me too" I smiled "go back to sleep its so late a you have work"

"5 more minutes" he exhaled as hugged me warmly and I felt at peace with my thoughts at last...for now.