Taken💥

*Get ready, stay safe<3*

*Next morning*

"Get off of me" I giggled as he continued to tickle my neck with kisses and his stubble on his jaw.

"C'mere short stuff, you know you like it " Katsuki laughed as he gripped onto my waist and pulled me in to continue his playful attack on my neck.

He was serious when he said he was staying home for me.

We slept in, he complaint half the day passed by when he saw it was 9 am.

We made breakfast together, he watched the news to see what was going on today since he told the office to absolutely not come looking for him.

I sensed he was anxious and kept checking his phone, but the thing that crossed my mind was him waiting for information about the break in.

After breakfast we just lounged and talked on the bed.

It was such a smile filled morning honestly and it felt like we were back at our honeymoon.

Such a relaxing time and felt like heaven.

After calming down from his tickle attacks I laid on my back on the bed and he rested his head on my lower tummy gently caressing my tummy.

"Whens your next appointment babe?" He asked softly

"Umm I forgot, but I have it written in my planner but its at the office" I replied as I ran my hands through his soft hair.

"No office talk" he muttered

"You started it" I nudged him playfully.

"And here's me finishing it" he smirked as he got up and climbed onto of me and leaned in for a kiss on the lips

"Thats you finishing it?" I giggled

"Not enough ? Here let me really finish It then" he smirked as he moved his lips to my neck and I started to laugh from his unshaved beard stubble tickling me.

"Katsuki stop" I giggled but he didn't stop until there was a ring at the gate.

*BZZZZ*

"Who the hell is it now?" Katsuki muttered as he got off of me and grabbed his shirt on the way down towards the stairs. "Stay here"

I stayed sitting on the bed when I heard Katsukis voice and I got really curious so went to stand at the door to see if I could hear.

"Yeah?" Katsuki asked into the intercom at the bottom of the stairs.

"Open the gate, its the police department" the chief muttered back.

"Alright ill open it." Katsuki grumbled and took a deep breath

"Who is it?" I asked as I stood at the top of the stairs.

"Work babe, that or they're going to tell us they got the fucker that broke into here" he muttered as he began to walk to open the door.