The Party Planning Committee💥

*2 days later*

I was sitting in the bedroom on the laptop looking at houses.

Small houses...

As much as I love being here with Mr and Mrs. Bakugo I cant help but want a place of our own.

The more time I spend seeing listings and pictures of houses the more I want one.

A place where we could be ourselves, watch our kids grow up and learn to walk.

Where we could put the kids to bed and then sneak off to the kitchen for midnight snacks and try to not wake them up with our laughter...

I closed my laptop as I let out a sigh...

I checked my phone to see it say 5 pm.

I should go get something to eat last time I ate was around 1.

I was slipping on my shoes to go buy something when the doorbell rang

I rushed down the stairs.. I wasn't expecting anybody wonder who it is.

I made it to the front door and when I opened it I was greeted with Mina's smiling face.

"hey girl" she beamed happily as she bounced on her toes excitedly making me suspicious.

"Oh hey what up come in" I smiled and she walked passed as I started to close the door.

What is she up to? She looks...too excited but why?

"Oh! Don't close the door" mina shouted as she walked and plopped onto the couch in the living room.

"what? why?" I asked confused and turned back to the door creaking it open to see who else was out here.

" Incoming" kiri announced making me open the door wider and look.

"Kiri?" I asked confused since he had a large white board and the stand in his hands.

" Hey y/n" he greeted giving me his signature friendly wide grin .

"Oh hey?" I let out as I glanced side to side confused as he walked right passed me and made his way to where mina was

"Hey sis" Sero greeted making me turn around again.

"bro!" I Smiled and threw my arms around his neck and he slightly picked me up off the ground with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm here too" denki exclaimed as I looked over Sero's shoulder to see a smiling Denki.

Sero placed me back onto the ground and I turned to see Kiri setting up the large white board in front of the couches and mina was scrolling on her phone.

"Sooo what going on here?" I asked as I walked back into the living room staring confused at Kiri setting up different colored dry erase markers on the coffee table

"Hm? Oh right! gender reveal party planning! let's do this!!" Mina jumped off from her seat on the couch and rushed to the white board.

"You're serious I see" I smiled as the rest of the guys took a seat on the couches.

"Oh okay so any ideas?" Mina asked us as she took the cap off of a dry erase marker, she was ready and determined for this party.

"Yeah how about a sign and then it just says girl or boy" denki exclaimed

"Lame" mina shot down and averted her gaze away from him waiting for someone to hit her with another idea.

"Okay how about a cake reveal, you know the cake will either be blue or pink?" Sero suggested.