24 Hours

*Sorry for the disappearance, I took a week off as a mini break, but now expect uploads!!!

Let's jump back in!!"

*Next morning *

My alarm went off at 7:30am.

I felt so tired, I couldn't sleep a wink last night.

Katsuki's side of the bed was empty and cold.

I got up from bed and walked towards the living room.

Maybe he slept on the couch, maybe he didn't want to sleep next to me after last night.

When I got there... it was empty.

I walked towards the other bedroom... empty.

The whole house was empty, I was home alone.

Katsuki didn't come home last night, he spent the night somewhere else.

My mind started to go crazy with different scenarios.

From him maybe sleeping at Kirishimas, to him sleeping at his parents, to him being with someone else.

I shook my head from that last thought.

Y/n Cmon Katsuki wouldn't cheat on youre silly I thought.

Knowing him, he's going to want to get back Into the action, he's going to go to work.

I'll make him lunch and drop by, hopefully I find him there.

*****
11:30 Am.

I walked over to his agency with his favorite spicy ramen from the ramen shop he loves.

Maybe that'll brighten his day.

The automatic doors opened and Kristie was there to greet me.

"Mrs. Bakugo! I'm glad to see you! How's ground zero?" She asked worriedly  as she shot up from behind her desk and walked towards me to properly greet me.

"Um..." I let out panicking, that made it obvious he isn't here.

I didn't have an excuse for being there, I don't want our problems to be known.

"Is he okay?" she asked again

"Uh yeah, um... okay I'm sorry... he didn't come in at all today?" I asked almost regretting immediately asking her, kinda obvious we're having problems and I don't know where he's at.

"Oh! Um. No ma'am, is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah sorry, we're fine just a small argument and I wanted to talk it out but everything is great and normal" I tried sounding out together.

"Um no he hasn't shown up, we tried calling him but his phone Umm it went straight to voicemail" Kristie muttered

"Oh I'll get to the bottom of it, just don't tell him I came in if you get a hold of him, I'm... well ... I... mmm" I stammered nervously

"Don't worry, I know what you mean, you can trust me" Kristie gripped my shoulder and smiled warmly.

At first I was shocked but then smiled back and nodded my head.

"now I'm sorry I have so many phone calls on hold" she chuckled embarrassed.

"Sorry I'll let you get to it, I'll see you next time" I smiled and walked out the agency.

Great. He didn't come in so where is he.

As I was walking back home I ended up on my dads street.