Orange Tears💥

*Bonus chapter for today! If you haven't read the wedding chapter go read it before reading this one (:

I was so excited to upload this one ! Hopefully you guys enjoy it(: ❤️❤️*

We flew down to a tropical beach paradise for our honeymoon right after the reception.

Unfortunately I've been stuck in the hotel room feeling incredibly sick.

I've been nauseous all morning and yes I have thrown up.

"Is there anything I could do? We should go home" Shoto suggested as he sat bedside with me.

"No give me a day and I'll be good, It must've been something I ate or even drank I don't know, maybe it was the food from the reception " I tried explaining myself.

"I'll go call my father to see if he has any jet or anything so we could get you to a doctor quickly " he muttered as he took out his phone to dial Endeavor.

I stood up and walked out on the balcony to get some fresh air and felt the cool
Sea breeze hit my face .

Maybe I could go for a walk.

"Hey Shoto It's fine , please don't call Endeavor, Umm I think I'm going to take a stroll to the end of the street to clear my head , maybe that's what I need and some exercise will do me good" I warmly smiled.

"I'll go with you" he muttered as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"I could go alone, so I could clear my head  good don't worry? Why don't you go down to the gym they have downstairs then we can try to go out for dinner?" I asked

"Or we can get take out since the bathroom is here for you" Shoto suggested with a small smile.

"Ah the way to me heart so you do know me" I playfully exclaimed as I went to hug him.

He placed his arms on my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I'll meet you here in like two hours?" He asked curiously.

"Sounds good, sorry for it not being the honeymoon of your dreams" I apologized sincerely

"We have the rest of our lives together , this is fine" he commented as he changed into his training shoes.

"Okay thank you" I smiled as he got ready to go work out.

•••••••

I walked out with my hoodie up to avoid people's eye contact and I looked and felt horrible.