Waiting💥

*moments latet*

I refused to get admitted into the emergency room, they would probably keep me there for hours and I want to be by Katsuki's side.

Kaminari lent me his jacket to hide my burn marks.

Honestly it's been 20 minutes but I was in so much pain.

The adrenaline went away and honestly I feel like complete poop.

Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Deku, and Shoto were with me in the waiting room.

"Kid!" I heard my dads voice and I turned around to see my dad, and mr and Mrs. Bakugo rush in.

I ran towards my dad and wrapped my arms around his neck and bawled onto his chest.

"Where is he!" Mrs . Bakugo urged with so much concern on her face.

"He's in the emergency room, they're trying to see if they... if they can... revive him" I bawled and my dad held me tightly.

"Shit" he breathed out as he rubbed my back comforting and I head Mrs. Bakugo sniffling.

I turned around and saw her and Mr. Bakugo start to tear up...

"Man if I know bakugo he's going to..." kirishima started to say with a shaky voice but ended up bawling .

" kirishima started to say with a shaky voice but ended up bawling

"I'm sorry Y/n" Kamanari sighed as he looked at me sad.

I stepped back from my dad and pushed Kaminari back.

"Wh-y/n?" Kaminari exclaimed confused.

"Don't tell me sorry like he's gone ! He's going to make it ! So keep your Sorrys " I scowled and my dad pulled me back.

"Everyone calm down , but she's right, they're trying ... don't lose hope" Deku assured everyone but I saw that glimmer in his eyes.

*****
40 minutes later.

"Ms. Aizawa?" I heard a voice ask out and I turned to see a doctor looking towards me.

"DOC! IS MY SON ALRIGHT? CAN WE SEE HIM" Mrs bakugo exclaimed as she shook the doctor by the shoulders.

"Dear let him go!" Mr bakugo pulled her back.

"You heard her! Is he fine?" Mr bakugo urged the doctor now holding his wife.

The doctor sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry we tried everything, but we didn't get a response " he muttered as he looked down.

"NO! " I shouted and everyone looked at me.

"Do you need recovery girl? Deku could call her !" I started asking

"Too much time has passed , I think you need to accept-" the doctor began to say

"NO YOU NEED TO DO A PROPER JOB AND NOT HALF ASS THIS! I UNDERSTAND YOURE BUSY EVERYDAY BUT THIS IS A HUMAN LIFE!! TRY AGAIN BUT WITH RECOVERY GIRL OR SOMETHING !" I shouted as I glared at the doctor so serious .