On the run💥

We walked out of the room and I had the mentality of the villain I was.

Twice brought back multiple outfits and I ended up choosing a black cat suit with Revealing cleavage but this was the one I was most comfortable with compared with the other .... horrible choices

"Now is she ready?" Shiggy asked as he glared at me.

"Duh! And I'm sure it'll come back to me as I go along" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at Dabi.

"Yeah, it's a shame she's quirkless right Shigaraki?" Dabi strangely emphasized.

"Yes, only sad thing about this whole thing but you wanted to help us and insisted on joining" Shigaraki tried reminded me but nothing rang a bell

"But if anyone hates fake heroes it's definitely this one" Dabi muttered as he placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in closer to his side.

"Very well, now your task for today is to go recruiting, and while your at it, look for more abandoned places, we can't stay here forever " he remarked as he glared at the messy room we were in.

"Right" The 6 of us replied with determination and we split up.

Except for me and Dabi who went together to recruit.

•••••

*4 hours later *

"Any luck recruiting?" Compressed asked curiously as me and Dabi walked to the meeting spot hand in hand.

"No, Dabi didn't like any of them so he roasted them to ash" I whispered lowly and raised an eyebrow.

Dabi walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now now doll, are you impressed? I can do it again, just tell me who to demonstrate on" he smirked into my ear gently biting it.

"Ooooh! Dabi! Stop" I squealed playfully, turned around, jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he roughly kissed my lips.

"Ooooh! Dabi! Stop" I squealed playfully,  turned around, jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he roughly kissed my lips

I did it but hoping this was something normal for us, I mean he reacted well but it didn't feel right.

"You two get this old mans heart beating quicker , stop and do that in private " compress muttered.