Mini Family Reunion💥

Me and Sero ran towards the explosions and I was leading the way.

I just want to see katsuki, I want to make sure he's fine...please don't be injured.

Along with his explosions getting louder , we were able to hear his voice shout and it gave me a bit of relief being able to hear him.

We ran towards the railing and I peaked over  see Katsuki on the lower floor blasting away random guys along side mina who was spewing acid on them on the floor below us.

"Katsuki...mina" I smiled and ran towards the top step.

"Oh crap they need help! Stay here y/n" sero muttered determined and swung from the top of the stairs to help out mina.

"Y/N!!!!" I heard a gruff voice shout almost strain out and I turned around naturally to see who was on the other end to see Nash sprinting towards me.

Before I could even react he tackled me by the waist off the top step.

We rolled, tumbled, and crashed our way down the stairs.

I landed awkwardly at the bottom of the stairs with my arm between my legs and sideways.

I groaned from the pain all over my body and flickered my eyes open very weakly.

I turned around to lay on my back  and lifted both my arms to see if any were broken... they weren't .. thankfully I stretched them and was able to bend them.

"Y/N!!!!" Mina shouted and heard a grunt from Katsuki when she yelled my name.

Katsuki glanced towards me and his eyes widened and inhaled deeply when he saw I was thrown on the floor next to the stairs.

"Fuck" he grumbled as he set off one huge explosion taking out 3 villains and rushed over towards me.

I struggled to push myself up, at the moment literally everything hurt.

He got down on one knee to hold me close against his chest.

"Hey! Hey short stuff" he said worriedly and softly shook me.

"shit...Baby...please...say something" his voice  slightly cracked and his grip tightened on my arm.

"Im ...fine...takes more than a little tumble to take me out, you underestimating me ground zero?" I weakly replied and gave him a thumbs up.

"Idiot...you fucking idiot I-" he grumbled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder to hug me tightly.

"You hate me? I know that already" I lightly chuckled trying to make him not worry, but he's bound to notice the blood on my arm.

He looked down at me with glossy watery eyes that were about to overflow and gave me a smile when he saw me smile at him.

"Uh I hate two break up this moment but dude..theres a lot of them!" Kaminari exclaimed as he shot his lightning in a straight line to zap villains in front of him