Home sweet home💥

*Sorry guys sorry! I'm so behind! I usually have 4 chapters written down and I'm so behind this time!

But I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer!! So here you go!

It's a little longer than the others so hopefully that makes up for it lol

Stay safe guys!❤️"
**********

*Next day*

I was able to pick up Katsuki the next day from the hospital.

He was in so much pain.

Even to try to get up he was in pain, he tried to hide it but from his grunts and shutting his eyes tight told me he was in pain.

But he tried to hold it in and not show but I knew.

He was told to be on strict bed rest for a whole week, also he can not use his quirk for anything.

Since recovery girl was on vacation we'd have to wait for her to come back to start treatments.

That meant I'd have to attend to him for whatever he needed.

I didn't mind this one time, I'm just glad to continue having him by my side and I just know he'll recover fast.

he's Katsuki Bakugo after all.

It was about 11 Am when Katsuki's phone rang.

"Crap, I'll go right now" Katsuki muttered and hung up the phone.

"Go where?" I asked confused as I layed next to him on our shared bed.

"The agency called, there's - agh!" He groaned from trying to get up.

"Katsuki! Are you dumb! No way you're going out! You're on bed rest! " I sternly lectured him as I jumped up and started to pull him back down for him to lay down.

"Tch, I just have to get some paper work but they don't have my key" he grumbled trying to get up again.

"No! I'll go, I'll bring you whatever you need but you are to stay in bed! "I exclaimed as I rolled over and started looking for my shoes.

"Well what do you need" I asked as I started putting on my shoes

"Fine. But come right back got it!" He growled and pointed his index finger at me in a lecturing fashion.

 But come right back got it!" He growled and pointed his index finger at me in a lecturing fashion

"I know I know I'll be quick" I winked and gave him a smile.

"Look for my car keys, the key to my office is on there, go to my office and transfer these forms to a thumb drive, I'll get work done here, and also get a tablet that is in one of the drawers of my desk ima need it too" he Instucted me as he started to write down the names of the forms he needed.

"Got it, I'll be back firecracker " I smirked as I bent over in front him face to face.

"Hurry up" he smirked and gave me a peck on the lips and smacked my butt firmly as I walked away.