Bad guy💥

*so DISCLAIMER: am I putting a Trigger warning this chapter, a domestic physical event happens , but I wanted to let you guys know.

I'll have it labeled where it starts and where it ends if you want to skip.

I've been horrible with trigger warnings, I am sorry for that!  There's been a few times I should've put it and I'm sorry for not I didn't think about it.

But I did include just in case!*
*********

*Next Day*

I was getting home from Katsuki's agency.

He needed something else from the office so I volunteered to go for him.

This time his little work study didn't even look at me at all, probably thinks I told Katsuki.

We both know how it would be if Katsuki found out about yesterday

But We need him to take doctors orders and actually listen.

When I got home of course he was walking around the house.

I rolled my eyes and tossed the car keys on the table.

"Katsuki cmon stop trying to walk, let's get you back into bed" I sighed and held his back to aid him back to the room.

He snapped my hand off of him .

"Katsuki you can't be walking around yet, you heard the doctors just a week, then recovery girl will come " I urged him with worried eyes

"Fuck.. that.. I don't need you treating me like a child, I'm fine" he scowled and glared towards me.

"I see you're getting better but Unlike you I follow doctors orders, get to bed" I pushed him lightly.

He snapped.

He turned around and pushed me with force back making me crash Into the wall of the living room.

"Katsuki the hell is your problem, I'm trying to help you" I shouted as I stood back up fast.

"I said... I don't need any of your help stupid" he scowled and glared at me.

"Apparently you do, now Cmon Katsuki, if the great Katsuki Bakugo wants to be back in the action he has to follow the doctors orders" I jokingly tried to lighten the mood and started to pull on his arm.

💥🧡 ⚠️ Trigger warning⚠️🧡💥

*Feel free to skip, it's signaled where it ends*

He snapped his arm away from me, lifted his arm and slapped me across the face and I stumbled back but didn't fall.

I looked down holding my cheek dumbfounded, I glanced up and he had his hands by his side balled into fists.

"Katsuki what the-" I stammered shocked as I held my cheek with my hand.

"Dumbass, when I said no I MEANT IT!" He shouted as he turned his body towards me to face me.

He lunged himself forward and gripped my face harshly in his hands forcing me to look at him.

"Next time I won't be so nice, remember stupid face whatever I say goes " he scowled and pushed me back into the wall.

Hearing that made my blood boil.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to be-" I started to raise my voice and stomp towards him.

He gripped my hair in his hands and brought me close to him with force and I let out a whimper.

"What was that? Huh?! Not so tough are you" he obnoxiously smirked then went super serious and expressionless.

"Get off of me!!!!" I pushed him back to loosen his grip on me.