Unwanted Guest💥

*Put your seatbelts on, stay safe<3*

*Few days later*

I wanted to get Katsuki a surprise gift, after every thing he's done its literally the least I could do.

I called in a favor to Yaoyorozu and she scheduled a meeting with her normal jeweler.

It did take most of my savings I had but I got Katsuki a watch, a cologne set, and new heavy duty hiking boots.

Like I said very small but I know these are things he'd want and for sure he'd use.

I felt really anxious and excited to wrap up his presents.

I walked into the house and sped up the stairs to my bedroom.

I know it isn't much but I seriously hope Katsuki likes it.

Katsuki was suspicious when I asked him for the afternoon off, honestly I don't think he bought my excuse but I mean he gave me the okay as long as I texted him when I got there and back.

*Flashback to 3 hours ago*

I got up from my desk and walked over to Katsukis office door that was wide open.

I stood out his door for a second and took in a deep breath for courage.

Lets do this.

"Hey you!" I exclaimed cheerfully as I peaked my head and he glanced up from his computer.

"What is it?" He muttered as his eyes were fixated back to his computer screen

"I was wondering... If i could go out in like an hour?" I asked sweetly

"The hell? where too? Why?" He asked as his glare turned to me and he stopped typing.

Just as I was about to say my excuse he leaned back into his chair and lifted his hand palm up and curled his fingers in and out for a come here gesture

I walked in his office and he stood up to walk towards me.

He passed me and closed the door once I was completely inside the office.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he walked to the front of his desk, leaned back on it and crossed his arms as he looked at me with his glare.

"Uh..." I slightly stammered seeing him like that made me want to melt into his hands but I shook those thoughts out of my head and focused back to getting the afternoon off.

"Right... I have go to the mall to pick up an order for myself and I really want to go now because i am very impatient" I briefly explained.

"What is it?" He demanded to know.

I couldn't really tell him. It was presents for him. So I have to make something up.

"Last week there was a sale" I exclaimed plainly