Light Blue💥

The nurse continued to take me to Katsuki.

He was on the third floor.

As she lead me I started to get more and more nervous and anxious.

We got to room 315 and the nurse slowly opened the door.

I inhaled deeply from my nose as the door opened.

"Mr. Bakugo, I have miss.Y/n" the nurse advised him as she brought me to his room.

She held the door for me and there sitting on the bed looking at the door was , Katsuki.

He had bandages on his arms and his cheek.

I got teary eyed and immediately ran to his side.

"Hey" he muttered as he got wide eyed and kept his eyes on me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him in for a hug as he sat up on his bed.

"Ma'am please be carefully he's still very hurt and -" the nurse started to let me know but Katsuki lifted his hand and stopped her from talking, signaling her that it was okay.

"Okay just be careful there's multiple bruises and his ribs are broken from the doctors trying to revive him" she let us know

I glanced down at Katsuki and his torso was bandaged.

"Unfortunately recovery girl is out of the country so he is going to heal very slowly, I'll be back to check on him" she advised us and she left the room.

When she left the room I stood back up and smacked his shoulder with the back of my hand.

"The fuck!" He scowled and glared at me confused.

"YOU JERK!! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!!! I SERIOUSLY WAS SCARED YOU WERE GONE!!! I EVEN YELLED AT THE DOCTOR TO KEEP TRYING! I-" I started shouting and crying

"Tch. You yelled at the doctor?" He asked as he furrowed his brows at me.

"Yes!!!! They told me you were done for and I yelled at them to try again and to bring recovery girl but to try again and they did, I... I couldn't , I can't ..." I whimpered with a shaky voice.

"Damn, fuckin short stuff you-" he started smirking but I grabbed his head and brought him in for a kiss.

He kissed me back and ran his fingers through my hair , I sat back down on his side.

I separated from the kiss and sat on the side of the bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"Hey, what are you crying for?" He asked softly as he petted my hair.

"I was scared Katsuki, I thought I lost you!" I cried with what seemed a river streaming down my cheeks.

"Tch. I'm not going anywhere, Cmere " he held me against him tightly and I swear I heard him sniffle.