Walk home💥

*Bonus chapter because I like reading your guys comments and today was one of the worsts days I've ever had, never take things for granted❤️*

*Next day*

I was doing my afternoon jog around the nearby park.

I had already ran 5 laps around the humongous park.

Suddenly as I was continueing I felt someone grab me by the waist and lifted me up.

"Hey Hey!!! Get off of me" I yelled as I kicked my legs and threw my elbows back frantically.

"AH THE FUCK?!" I heard Katsuki's voice yell out as he loosened his grip and I was on the ground now.

I turned around and saw him gripping his face.

"K-Katsuki?... WHATS YOURE PROBLEM !?" I yelled out

He let go of his face and was smirking .

"I live nearby, I just came to work out " he muttered as he started to stretch in front of me.

"You do? So do I, like 5 minutes that way!" I pointed down the street.

"You don't live with Aizawa? Oh wait that's right you live with Icyhot" he grumbled as he stretched his legs.

"No i live alone" I told him as I glanced away and began to fix my ponytail.

"The fuck?" He exclaimed as he shot up standing in front of me.

"Okay Well do you live with your girlfriend" I asked as I stepped towards him with my hands on my hips.

"I-i don't have a girlfriend...." he mumbled glancing away as he blushed

"O-oh! I- I assumed you had one , sorry" I embarrassingly apologized as I turned away from him.

"Tch. You should as-" he began to say before a group of girls interrupted us.

"Hey Ground Zero, take a picture with me" a long haired blonde came in between us and took her phone out for a selfie.

I wasn't noticed even though I work with oh I don't know the number 1 hero!!

But whatever.

I noticed the group of girls kept asking for an autograph.

This is my time to leave.

I slipped away unnoticed and walked away and began to make my way to my apartment close by.

"Hey idiot wait up!" I heard Katsuki's voice from behind.

I stopped walking and turned to my side and caught glimpse of Katsuki jogging towards me then stopped right next to me.

"Katsuki? I thought you were doing fan service for all those screaming girls" I playfully nudged his elbow.

"Tch. Annoying " he muttered as he rollled his eyes.

"Be nice to your fans! " I sternly told him as I smacked his chest with the back of my hand.

"Hey! Watch it idiot, I could take you out!" He smirked as he lightly swatted my hand off of him.

"Take me out?" I asked as I furrowed my brows .

He immediately got wide eyed and began to blush a deep red.

"I didn't - not like that- I mean I could- " he stammered obviously embarrassed from his choice of words.

"I was joking I KNOW what you meant" I lightly chuckled as I patted his back.

He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't make of what he said.

"So What brings you here explosion boy" I playfully asked as we kept walking.

"What? I can't walk this way" he scowled out as he slumped angrily.

"No you can, I was just wondering, I've never seen you around here the times I've been here, and i work out every day " I lightly chuckled.

"Tch. I come here everyday too" he muttered as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"I guess... different times " I softly smiled as I glanced away.

"So when are you-" Katsuki started to ask but got cut off.

"Y/n. There you are" Shoto said casually as he walked up to us from ahead.

"Shoto!" I exclaimed as I smiled at him.

"I went over to your apartment but you weren't there " he remarked as he was now in front of us.

"Sorry I came to work out and I ran Into Katsuki " I explained calmy as I pointed to a bothered Katsuki who was glaring at Shoto.

Shoto placed his arm around my shoulder and turns to stare at Katsuki.

"Well I think we'll be going now, nice seeing you again Katsuki " I told him as I smiled but he had no reaction towards me.

This caught Shoto's attention when I said 'again'.

"Whatever" he grumbled as he glared at Shoto, turned back around and walked away.

"Same Bakugo Huh" Shoto commented as he stared deadpanned at Katsuki walking away.

"Y-yeah I suppose" I replied as I glanced up at him.

"Let's get you home" he muttered as he leaned his head against mine and gave me a long soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Okay, are you hungry? We could get pizza " I suggested as we started to walk.

"Pizza? Y/n we're suppose to be watching ourselves and be in shape " Shoto commented looking almost shocked

"One slice won't make you gain 15 pounds overnight " I scoffed as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'll make something at home it's fine" he muttered as we stood in front of my sidewalk.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow then" I smiled as he cupped my face in his hands and gave me a soft gentle kiss on the lips and smiled.

"Goodnight" he warmly smiled

"Night" I smiled back and he released my face and walked away.

"Oh by the way, Fuyumi wanted me to tell you to call her as soon as you can, something about the floral arrangements" he informed me and I already felt annoyed .

Our styles are different our preferences are different so we clash a lot...

She's a sweetheart but having her as my wedding planner is something else.

"Okay I'll talk to her thanks" I waved off and he began to walk away.

As I walked Into my apartment i caught myself in the mirror next to my front door smiling bigger than usual.

Why am I feeling so giddy?

It's not Because the floral arrangements for sure.

Anyways it was a good day, I should hurry on up and get ready for bed.

Still the one (Adult Bakugo X Fem! reader!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara