Forever Mine💥

**Needless to say it had been a tough few weeks and after I was back in a happy place... writers block hit...hard... especially the Romantic side of my brain shut off completely lol

I want to thank Sophie and Amayranni for helping me so much to complete this chapter and breaking me out of my block! You guys are amazing and awesome!! I appreciate everything you guys did!

sorry to keep everyone waiting...this chapter was literally the only one holding up the next 3 chapters! but thank you for being patient!

Dont forget to comment the heck out of this and vote, stay safe <3***

I was walking through the city towards UA

My dads first year was accepted by Katsuki and he agreed to take her on.

I volunteered to go take the acceptance papers and the outline of what to expect during internship week to my dad.

Hopefully my dad has no problems with it when he reviews it.

Katsuki told me to email it but honestly I wanted to pay him a visit... is it all that bad I wanted to see my dad.

Also gives me time to ask him if everything between him and Katsuki are good.

I still cant forget the dinner... Sure Katsuki said it was because he thinks my dad doesn't like him but I mean I want to get my dads side of the story too.

I was walking down the sidewalk when I got a sudden shiver down my spine, I felt someone watching me.

It didn't feel uneasy or uncomfortable though, I looked around but no one was looking me making me confused.

I turned my head towards the sky to see the culprit giving me these feelings.

Katsuki.

He was standing on the edge of a building and looking down my direction as if he was looking over me.

I smiled immediately and waved at him, he nodded his head towards me acknowledging my greeting.

I brought my hand to my lips and blew him a kiss and he turned away momentarily , turned back around and acted like he caught it with his gloved hand.

I smiled widely at him and he turned and walked off.

As I walked down the sidewalk, I glanced to the side towards the other side of the sidewalk to see a child crying because he didnt get a candy from the little grocery store and his mother was holding him as he threw a tantrum.

Next to the grocery store there was a woman trying to get people passing by to walk into her floral shop and she had the most beautiful white roses on display.

"How do I  drop the hint at Katsuki that I want some roses?" I lightly chuckled to myself imagining some roses on my nightstand.

I continued to walk when I passed a dark alleyway and heard grunting as if someone was struggling.