Chapter 4- Agreement

Cat's POV

Jordan came in after a while, he sat on the end of the bed, "Cat, the photo shoot is soon." He said. " Yes, I know." I say, I was actually going to see Team Crafted. "Sorry we've been keeping you and Deadlox from meeting. We can't have him learning about your Emphyma, he'll only get upset and God knows what will happen." He said. However, the upcoming photo shoot, you can meet him and talk to him but do not let him find out. Do you understand?" He said.

"Yes" I say. It was probably for the best. It was for the best. If Ty found out about my problem, it'll most likely end the same way. He will drift away. Everyone does. I climb into bed making sure my life support was nearby. Without it I wouldn't be here, it was quite a small thing so I could take it with me to places. I hated being like this, I wish I could be normal. No one understands my pain.

Ty's POV

(A few weeks later, he has forgotten about the dream completely.)

I lay in my room flicking through the channels on the telly, not able to decide on a channel. I got up and packed my clothes, I was staying at the team crafted house for a few weeks, because the photo shoot was being held there. I packed my tux and a few other clothes. After I had packed I thought about the empty feeling I had inside. I wish I had someone, someone who is gentle, comforting and completely understands how I feel.

I lie back thinking about the previous girlfriends I had. I never really spoke around them and ended up breaking up with them, they never fully understood me. They never ended well, one I left them, I felt worse thinking how upset I must have made them. I drove to the airport and boarded the plane.

Time skip of kittens and ponies and everything else!

Knocking on the door to the TC house, it was opened by Jerome. I went up and shut myself in the room, I unpacked a little then realising how tired I was, went to bed early. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard noises coming from downstairs. I heard footsteps then someone entering and exiting the guest room next to my room. Ignoring it, I fell asleep thinking it must be the Venturians.

The next Morning I got dressed in my dark blue shirt, black dress trousers and my vans, very formal I know. I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I went downstairs. I picked up a plate of food and sat down eating. "Eggs, eggs, eggs,eggs,eggs,eggs, thanks for watching" Adam chanted as Ian recorded. "Yeah, they're eating breakfast." He said almost disappointingly.

Cat's POV

We arrived quite late at night, around 11, Quentin opened the door and let us in. "Whose this?" he said while a puzzled Jerome, Mitch and Ian. "This is Cat, our sister." "Hi Catherine." Jerome and Mitch said simultaneously. "It's just Cat. My name's not Catherine." I say, nodding. "Well it's late so you five might want get to bed." Ian suggested.

Automatically, Bethany took: My suitcase, rucksack and Jordan's suitcase while Jordan picked me up and carried me upstairs. He didn't put me down on the landing, he put me down in the guest room. "Stay here, please don't try the stairs." He said quietly. I nodded and unpacked, by midnight I was in bed.

Voice could be heard outside my door. "Yeah, she can't tackle the stairs, she'll only have a fit, though you won't believe how many times she has attempted them herself." It sounded like Isaac. I soon fell asleep. When I eventually woke up, I got washed and dressed and waited on the landing. "Jordan! Someone's waiting by the stairs." Cierra said. He came out and casually carried me down. As I came closer, I could hear Adam's voice, "eggs,eggs,eggs..." I walked in went to the kitchen. I took a box of cereal and made breakfast.

Again, I couldn't make much cereal, "Morning little red." Jerome said fiddling my hair. Oh no, that nickname was going to stick. I sat down at the table, not eating much. I couldn't concentrate. In the corner of my eye I saw Ty staring. I tried pretend I didn't notice, no such look.