Chapter 41 - On to the next thing!

Cat's POV

I wake up with familiar arms around me in a familiar room. Our room. I rolled over to see Ty was still asleep. Or so I had thought. I tried to get up and he mumbled something, pulling me back towards him. "What?" "I said you're warm." I giggled, kissing his forehead, she smiled before opening his eyes slightly so I could see two brown tints. "Morning beautiful." He said, "I grinned at him. "Morning" Ty stretched and I realised his right arm was underneath me. I sat up and let him move it. "Well, we're home." 

He nodded, "and I have the perfect thing we shall do today." "And what is that?" He grinned mysteriously "Not saying." I groaned and tried to get up again. As I stood up, I stretched hearing, "Stay with me". I turned around to see Ty doing his puppy dog eyes. "But I'm hungry..." He smirked and got up, scooping me into his arms. "Lets go get food then." I laughed as he carried me around to the kitchen where he set me down. I froze. Literally NO FOOD. "TY!" I yelled, he ran in and gave a sigh of relief when he saw me. "Don't scare me like that." "There's no food!" "OH SHIT! Get yourself changed, we're going to ihop, then shopping to get some food." I fistpumped and ran to get changed very quickly, as did Ty. We grabbed our stuff and Ty drove to ihop. We sat down, completely out of breath. "What would you like?" A waitress looked at us as she stopped at our table. "I'll have waffles with a ton of maple syrup please." I said. "I'll have the bacon special please." Ty said.

We started chatting before a rumbling came. I started giggling, "Was that you?" Ty asked laughing. "I told you. I'm hungry af". Our food eventually came and we ate everything, happy that we had something to eat. "Ihop is bae." I said, stretching out. "I thought I was your bae..." We paid for our food and left, getting back into my car. "I thought I made it clear I loved food more, back in Spain." "I thought I had set you straight." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, my cheeks dusted with pink. We got the shopping done with and Adam called, Ty answered his phone while I put away the shopping, I felt Sadie brush against my legs, I smile and pet the cat before resuming my actions. Arms went around me, shortly after helping me  put some stuff away. "You ready to go out again soon?" I nodded. "Wear a coat, it'll be quite cold." I looked at him questionably. "Cold?" "Yep." "But we're in Arizona, we don't do 'cold'" Ty laughed and let me get my stuff together before he left. I myself had never seen snow. In pictures of course, but spending winter indoors or in a hospital, just made me miss it every time. 

It was autumn now, maybe this year I could see it. "You were mumbling to yourself." Ty said as I got into the car. "What are you thinking about?" "Snow." "Snow?" He looked at me confused. "Do you think we'll get any this year?" I asked. "Of course. Why?"  "I don't wanna say. It's too embarrassing." "Come on..." "No. Well at least not yet." "Ok. We're here anyway." We were at the recreation centre, Ty lead me through to an ice rink. "Ice skating?" I glanced at him. "Ice skating." He replied grinning. He hired skates and helped me put them on. We tied them and made our way to the rink which was quite empty. He stepped on the ice, skated a little bit before falling backwards, causing me to laugh. "Think it's funny? Let's see you try." "I'm good here thanks." 

He got up, brushing the bits of ice off and skated over to me, taking my hand and gently pulled me forward. "Ty no! I can't skate!" I said frantically but he pulled me onto the ice, I shrieked and clung onto him, making him wobble. "Calm down. I'm here." He said, his arms around me. He straightened me up, I kept wobbling but felt somewhat safe under his grip. "Look at what I'm doing and copy." He began to skate, pushing off with one foot and gliding with the other before pushing with that foot and gliding with the previous.

 I tried copying but wobbled rapidly. He caught my waist and straightened me more, helping me stay up as he did. He let go of one hand, keeping hold my my other, I continued with what he taught me and soon was almost as graceful as he was. He let go of me, earning a small shriek before I regained my balance and gradually skated on my own. He went in front of me and faced me, skating backwards. I raised my eyebrows, "oh look at you- The fucking ice princess over here." "Ice Prince if you please, you are my princess" "fuck off. You know I'm not into that stuff." He laughed. We skated around for a bit before before he disappeared into the centre of the rink which was now full of people. "Ty?" I went to follow him but fell over as I did so.