Chapter 32 - First on the agenda

Cat's POV

Once all that drama was over, I sat back down and Mum changed the subject. "So what first?" She asked. Everyone went silent before Issac decided to say: "How about Spain? All of us." I smiled. One down, I thought. Everyone happily nodded. "Family AND friends?" I say. "Of course." Adam and Alesa had to come, they were my best friends. We all went about talking about where we should go. "How about Ibiza?" Jordan said. "No...partying really isn't my thing." I replied. "Barcelona?" "...No." I thought more, I wanted somewhere near the beach yet that was quieter than Ibiza. "Mallorca?" Ty asked. I nodded. Dad approved and so did mum.

That night, I called Alesa. "Fancy going to Spain for a few weeks?" "Yeah! Who's coming?" "Ty, you, Adam and family." "Ok. Tell me when we have more details such as costs and all." "Sure. Bye." "See ya." I put down my phone and pulled out my list while Ty was in the shower. I ticked off Spain. Next I looked at different pictures of hotels. I found one I really liked. It wasn't the cheapest but it was not the most expensive either, far from it. "Looking at places to stay by any chance?" Ty asked laughing. "Yeah, I think all inclusive is better. " "Well, we have to get you an offer first." "What?" "It's a thing, if someone is using this as their last moments, they and whoever they take go free." "Really?" He chuckled, "Really, really."

Ty spent the majority of the evening getting the offer sorted. I somehow managed to peel him away from the computer. "Slow down. We have eleven months!" "There is no time to slow down! I want to make sure we can do as much stuff as possible." "That can be sorted with my family here as well." He sat down on the end of the bed and I sat next to him. He rubbed his forehead, not moving his eyes from the floor. "Headache?" "Everything aches." I frowned. "Lie down. You need rest." "But-" "Rest!" He laughed and lay back, shuffling until his head was on the pillow. I felt his temperature. "You're working hard, too late. You need to slow the pace a little, Ty. I don't want you to over work yourself. He wrapped his arm around me. "I'm doing it all for you." I kissed his cheek before settling in his arms and we stayed that way for a while.

Ty's POV

Cat fell asleep so I changed her and tucked her into bed before getting ready myself. I looked at the computer for a brief moment but shook my head and went to the kitchen to grab some water. My head was throbbing. Everything ached. My head, back, neck. My heart ached worst of all. I carried the glass upstairs, moving quietly so I don't wake Cat. She is so innocent and sweet, no one would know she would be gone soon. 

Questions, ships and all sorts were on my phone. About our relationship, my videos, Cat's behaviour in videos, all the same. One comment on Twitter caught my eye. "You seem really depressed in your videos lately. Are you Ok?" You have absolutely no idea. I replied with, "Things just aren't going well for me right now. I'm fine. Going on vacation soon so expect a vlog." I thought about Spain. I went to Mallorca with my family. Sister and all. Before my parents died. That was what sparked the idea. As well as build memories maybe I could relive that holiday as well. I loved the hotel, the beach and especially the water park. Maybe I'll take Cat. 

I dreamt of my family that night. We were in Spain all of us. I was still 18 and Monique was still 26 but our parents were alive and happy like they were before the crash. Nearing the end of the dream, just as I was about to wake up. My parents said goodbye and walked towards the car which they crashed in. I screamed and just before they drove off, my sister holding me back firmly, I woke up. I still had arms around me. I cried uncontrollably while Cat hugged me. "Shh. It's ok...it's Ok." I shook my head. "I want my parents! I want them back!" I managed to calm down but stayed in Cat's arms and wrapping my own around her. "Was that a nightmare?" She asked, I nodded, thinking about the last part of the dream as it was  partly accurate. My sister was told to look after me while my parents went to the store. They never returned. "I don't want to suffer that kind of heartbreak again." 

Cat froze almost instantly, that reminded me of what was to come. We stayed silent and lay back down since it was five in the morning. I can't escape stress anymore. I have a lot of work to do about these next few months, when I take time off, I just get stressed about the whole ordeal. But I'm relaxing, I working through it. I will do anything to see Cat's smile at the end of the day. It keeps me going. Throughout the day, the weather was quite bad but not too bad. We sorted stuff at our house, her parents visiting and helping with the arrangements. I decided to go in two weeks time. We had enough time to pack and that gave us a head start.

Mike's POV

I'm not concerned about the rush to get there. What I am concentrating on is the fact that my daughter has the best year we can give her. Jordan has always stuck by her, they are twins. Now she has Ty. I know I can trust him now. I can see the way he looks at her, he does anything and everything to protect her and all the while I have never seen Cat so happy. I was a bit concerned when I found she had moved out of her siblings house but this probably gets her closer to living a normal life, I guess. Ty seems a lot more comfortable around me as well. I didn't mean to come out as intimidating but I wanted to give the warning that I will make sure Cat is fine and should remain that way. 

He is also obviously only interested in Cat. One or two of Cat's older boyfriends were a little too open if you ask me. She felt used and unloved which I hated seeing the sight of. But Ty only looks at Cat. I was expecting the worst when he came in as he looked 'different' if you know what I mean. Towering, pale and his hair covered one eye. Of course, my judgements were wrong. Ty is no intimidating person. He can be when he wants and needs to as Cat says. When he isn't, she describes him as, as gentle  as a person can get. We were leaving in two weeks, the whole family along with two friends. I just hope nothing goes wrong.