Chapter 24 - Away again

Ty's POV

A few days ago, Adam said we have PAX prime coming so the best idea since the event is in LA, is to stay at the TC house for the week we spend there. Team Crafted have their own Machinima booth and everything. Sadly, Jordan and his siblings can't go and he's trying to give the message that he'd rather Cat stay in Arizona. However, when I told her, I knew I wanted her to come with me. "Come on Cat, It'll be fun!" I say. Cat stood there, "I don't know...Jordan says he needs me here to help out with things." She said very disappointedley. I stuck out my bottom lip like a child would. "But I need you....." I proceeded to say. "Oh come on you baby. I'm sure you can last a week without me." "Can I?" "Of course you can. And you should spend time with your mates, you honestly pay too much attention to me. I'm fine." "Are you?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"Yes. Really." I shook my head. When she left the room, telling me to start packing, I got out her case as well, throwing in some of her clothes and stuff. She walks in with two cups of tea. I was messing about, finding a fez and placing it on my head. That was when Cat walked in. "What...in the name of sanity...have you got on your head?" She asked. "A fez. I wear a fez now. Fez' are cool." I reply, smiling at the the reference. "...And  You do realise those are my clothes, right?" Cat pulled out white shirt I had chucked in. "Yeah..." "Firstly, I'm too messy to wear white and you know that and two, you can't make me go. "I could..." I whispered. I then grabbed her and lifted her into the suitcase. "...I guess I'll just have to pack you then."

We played around for a bit before she folded up her clothes, got more out and put them in the suitcase. "When are we going?" Cat asked, adding the last few bits to the suitcase while I closed mine. "Next week." 

Cat's POV

He left the room to finish some editing. I took this time to look in the mirror. I couldn't decide whether the timer was going too fast or too slow. I sighed and went downstairs to get my phone.

C- Hey Jordan!

J- Hi. What's up?

C- Me and Ty need someone to feed the cats while we are away.

J- Away? Where are you going?

C-Ty wants me to go to LA with him. 

J- No. You're not going.

C- Yes, I am. It's my decision.

J- We want to spend time with you though. You have 11 months left, we want to be with you before we go. 

C- I know. But I need to break the news, Don't I? Alesa and that can't not know. 

J- Alright. But we're coming too. 

C- That's fine by me.

J- see you soon. Bye.

C- Bye

Next I phoned my parents. They would. I told them Ty' s address. "Wait...that's not your home address..." "Dad, it is. I moved out." "Where did you move to?" "I live with my boyfriend now. The Cats are his." "Ok. But your mum and I would like to see this 'boyfriend' at some point before you go." "Ok. How about we all have dinner tomorrow? You can meet Ty and catch up on what's been happening."

After that I collapsed on the couch. Ty came in a little moment later and pulled me onto his lap. "What's bothering you?" "Everything." "What's bothering oh the most?" "My parents want to meet you." "That's a problem because..." "I'm scared they won't like you. If they don't they won't let me travel with you or live with you." I said. I didn't want to leave Ty. My parents were people that once they had an opinion, it stuck and they could never change it. "They will like me. And once they see how happy we are, they'll understand." I laughed a little. "Ok."

We were really tired and decided to go to bed. He had his arms wrapped round me. "I don't ever want to lose you." Ty whispered. I tensed when he said that. Telling him will take a lot of courage.