Chapter 36 - Special moment or Prank opportunity?

Ty's POV

Cat wakes up really early over here, I'm surprised, she's usually a late bird like me. Back at home, I was normally awake first. I wouldn't do anything, I'd just lay there with her in my arms. I got really do much else other than wait for her to wake up. It's not that bad, I'm actually really happy in moments like that, it tells me Cat is safe, that's she is mine and actually fools me into thinking she will be with me forever. This morning, I opened my eyes and smiled at her beautiful face, she smiled back, her light brown eyes shined lazily in the morning light of the room. I stretched a bit before looking at the clock. "How long have you been awake?" "About half an hour" She replied. Her smooth voice proved it while mine cracked the way it did just after I woke up.

"How do you wake up so early now?" "I don't know, just excited I guess." We faced each other, hearing nothing but silence in the room. I brushed some of her red fringe out of her face before kissing her. "I hope you enjoy today" I whispered. "I don't want to screw up." Cat laughed but I looked at her nervously, "Ty, if today doesn't go well, it'll be my fault. I chose what happens today, plus, it's just one day. There are many, many, many more which can make up for it. You can't Screw this up Ty, not if your here." 

I loved the way she looked up to me like this, her reassurance gave me confidence. This will be a good day, if those caves are boring, I will make it fun and something to remember, I can't waste time, there are things to do and Memories to be made! That prank war can help us, give  something to laugh at and enjoy taking part in. I got up, the motivation powering me. I walked over to the window, opening the curtains partially, bright light shone in. I looked at Cat who was still lying there, her left arm covering her eyes. Her skin shone in the light, a light olive skin tone. I snook up and leapt onto my side of the bed, catapulting and bouncing her a little. She shrieked all the same, and toppled off the bed. "What the actual fuck Ty?" She looked at me with a questionable face. "Be ready at all times! You started this war, who ever gives in first loses!" "What does the loser have to do?" "Do a video dealing some sort of torture, waxing, walking on Lego, electric shock."  Cat grinned, I totally know her. 

My motivation energy surge came back, I automatically switched into gear, I soon had Cat in my arms. "Rise and shine! We need to be at the caves by one!" I spun her round, she laughed all the same. "What on earth has gotten into you this morning? First you are all fine, lazing in bed, next moment-Boom! ENERGY." She said as I put her down. "Just excited I guess" I replied, repeating  response from earlier. She raised an eyebrow and went into the shower, I laughed and got together some shorts and a tank top (the male ones! Idk wtf they are called). Cat came out to get changed and I went for my shower. Once we were up and dressed, we got some breakfast, sitting or standing in the dining/kitchen area with the others. 

Cat packed her bag, grabbing a few drinks, a bit of food and a Medical mask connected to an inhaler. Cat's life support didn't work on her anymore, it's kinda scary, all she has left is that IV and the little contraption she packed in her bag, a small replacement that gave her oxygen before she could receive proper medical help from a hospital. Last thing was her camera, seems she 's more attached to that thing than me, I wonder why she's using it so much. 

We got into the car, only us were going, I wanted to use this for a special moment between us. We chatted and laughed during the entire journey, I parked and lead her to the entrance.

Cat's POV

 We stood there a while before we were able to cash in our ticket and were taken to our group. "If you do want to take pictures, please keep all flash features off and turn mobiles to silent. The structures are very old and we do not know how weak and unstable they are. Therefore, we are taking every precaution so no one gets hurt." The tour guide said. Me and Ty turned our mobiles to silent and I turned off the flash on my camera.